T$$AA

2 minutes ago, KnuckleupitsfootballtimeTN said:

Does TSSAA do right by athletes and schools

How does having a swimming pool justify getting to revisit old residence 

tssaa doesn't even follow their own rules

Call Mr Mcwhirter at TSSAA and ask him about the swimming pool rule

I would recommend every athlete to go buy a kiddy pool put it in their and pick any school of choice play one week at one school change and play at a another school next week

just remember to have a pool at your old residence and it will justify a dual residence 

1 minute ago, apsugov7 said:

yes, explain? 

So dual residence does not apply if you have a swimming pool that’s what Richard Mcwhirter means by 

you can revisit old residence in old school territory if you have a swimming pool

it doesn’t make since to me either but it lets me know that TSSAA cannot specify what type of pool so get your transfer athlete a kiddy swimming pool tell him to find a address and every time he is at his old residence just say well I came here to swim and now my friend he is eligible 

14 minutes ago, Indian said:

Any context to this rant?

Ineligible transfer athlete is being eligible because he has a swimming pool at his old address and can revisit it because he has a swimming pool 

TSSAA has gotten pictures with them being at the old residence and told a AD at another school that it was fine for him to revisit because he had a pool

look I’m fine with everyone being able to play I just want it to be a even playing field for all athletes but if you read the TSSAA guidelines they are not following the rules it’s plain as Day it’s considered a dual residence but TSSAA says it’s ok