South Greene @ Chuckey Doak

RebRebReb

42 minutes ago, THE KING said:

North mush have shored up their defensive problems.  Thought sg would win by more. 

We had some offensive issues! Was very ugly. Mental mistakes still plaguing us. In some quarters we had more negative yardage than positive. We’ve got to clean some things up for sure. Missed opportunities. Glad to get a win. Defense is getting better!

Edited by RebRebReb

7 hours ago, RebRebReb said:

We had some offensive issues! Was very ugly. Mental mistakes still plaguing us. In some quarters we had more negative yardage than positive. We’ve got to clean some things up for sure. Missed opportunities. Glad to get a win. Defense is getting better!

Didn't get to see the game, heird from some friends that the guys in the backfield just wouldn't hit the holes or run hard. Is that what you seen or is that just more "fake news".

This Rebel team is not like any other team we’ve seen or read about in the past; The are for REAL!!   They still have some things that they got to clean up on offense, and the defense is making strides and some things they can do better at. However, they are a gritty, physical team and I believe they are only going to keep getting tougher as the seasons progresses.  Don’t blink your eyes on this team because if you do their gonna hit you right where it hurts.  

This is an in county rivalry game against CD I do believe it will be a good test for the Rebels,  but when you have a hungry pack of ragging wolves, their going to find a way to eat and survive and just get stronger for their next hunting expedition.  Prediction to come later.      

Edited by Romansfive8

1 hour ago, GCFB said:

Didn't get to see the game, heird from some friends that the guys in the backfield just wouldn't hit the holes or run hard. Is that what you seen or is that just more "fake news".

Missed some holes missed some blocks missed some reads. If u don’t believe me ask the Hampton fellas. 

Edited by RebRebReb

32 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

This Rebel team is not like any other team we’ve seen or read about in the past; The are for REAL!!   They still have some things that they got to clean up on offense, and the defense is making strides and some things they can do better at. However, they are a gritty, physical team and I believe they are only going to keep getting tougher as the seasons progresses.  Don’t blink your eyes on this team because if you do their gonna hit you right where it hurts.  

This is an in county rivalry game against CD I do believe it will be a good test for the Rebels,  but when you have a hungry pack of ragging wolves, their going to find a way to eat and survive and just get stronger for their next hunting expedition.  Prediction to come later.      

This is a good test for sure! I hope these young men Understand they will be living, working, and coaching their sons grass cutter teams and tee ball teams alongside these Black Knights one day and having bragging rights sure would be sweet. Not to mention this would be a massive step toward keeping that county trophy on Rebel Hill to sit right next to the grand ole milk can.  This is huge.  No doubt CD will be ready. We need to make sure we are too!  We need to do the little things right every play. 

Hopefully both sides will have the place rocking Friday night, should be a fun game. CD coming off a blowout win over NG and both teams have travelled to Sullivan North and won in blowouts in the past 2 weeks. Haven’t watched South Greene this year but just based off of scores and stats from the paper they look impressive. Final score wise this hasn’t been a very close rivalry many times lately with the last 4 games being split with both teams winning by 14+ points in home games. Hoping for a safe competitive game. I got the Knights winning 27-24

23 hours ago, db1995 said:

Hopefully both sides will have the place rocking Friday night, should be a fun game. CD coming off a blowout win over NG and both teams have travelled to Sullivan North and won in blowouts in the past 2 weeks. Haven’t watched South Greene this year but just based off of scores and stats from the paper they look impressive. Final score wise this hasn’t been a very close rivalry many times lately with the last 4 games being split with both teams winning by 14+ points in home games. Hoping for a safe competitive game. I got the Knights winning 27-24

CD has improved. Offensively, they are much more explosive and have more of a dual threat. It will be a tough challenge for our D. There are several playmakers for CD. Rush seems to be having a great year. He’s slippery in open space.  Can’t forget Palazzo. He has improved as well. They put up more points than we did against SN. We may struggle to slow them down if our D don’t show up. I will say I am gaining more confidence in our D. Great test for us. We have got to WORK the trenches.  If we can do these things and clean up our game I like our chances. 

5 hours ago, RebRebReb said:

CD has improved. Offensively, they are much more explosive and have more of a dual threat. It will be a tough challenge for our D. There are several playmakers for CD. Rush seems to be having a great year. He’s slippery in open space.  Can’t forget Palazzo. He has improved as well. They put up more points than we did against SN. We may struggle to slow them down if our D don’t show up. I will say I am gaining more confidence in our D. Great test for us. We have got to WORK the trenches.  If we can do these things and clean up our game I like our chances. 

Murphy seems to have turned Palazzo loose 

6 hours ago, Devilsx5 said:

Murphy seems to have turned Palazzo loose 

After watching SN game film, CD runs runs runs. Cutshaw and Murvin are the work horses. Palazzo passes just enough to try to keep the defense from stacking the box.  When P does pass he’s pretty accurate.  Should be a great game. Hope my Rebs are focused.