David Crockett at Little ole Boone

stockton4182

25 minutes ago, Footballfun said:

You didn't hear me say that. It's just smart football to keep a high powered O off the feild. IMO, Tn night wanted it more than we did Friday night. End of disscusion!!! It's over, now move on to the next game.

I will be there early to get a good parking spot

I’m not referring them by their name it’s The Officials. Both athletic directors don’t like each other it shows more on the basketball court.

One would hope that the Boone coaching staff takes a good look at the TH/DC game film from last week, and then we try to do whatever TH did, because they are the first team since 2017 to beat DC in the regular season.     That is an awesome run for the Pioneers BTW....

Okay, so is Tenn High already a slam dunk for #1 in the region?    What if they lose to Cherokee this week?     Does that mean the TSSAA has to dust of the rule book and bust through the tie-breaker scenarios?      I really do not see Crockett or Tenn High losing this week, but then again that is what Michigan thought in 2007...

15 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

One would hope that the Boone coaching staff takes a good look at the TH/DC game film from last week, and then we try to do whatever TH did, because they are the first team since 2017 to beat DC in the regular season.     That is an awesome run for the Pioneers BTW....

Okay, so is Tenn High already a slam dunk for #1 in the region?    What if they lose to Cherokee this week?     Does that mean the TSSAA has to dust of the rule book and bust through the tie-breaker scenarios?      I really do not see Crockett or Tenn High losing this week, but then again that is what Michigan thought in 2007...

If TN high were to lose and DC win there next 2 games, and the Cheerokee win vs boone. It would be a 3 way tie. Best I can figure out it goes to over all record as the 1st tie breaker. Not 100% sure that is how it is, but pretty sure.

I think both coaches will have both teams ready to GO!!! 

21 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

If Cherokee wins out it be a 3 way tie for first I believe it goes to tiebreaker Crockett may end up finishing the Ooltewah game. On a side note Boone just lost to Brentwood 3-0 play again tonight around 8 all other teams in our area won.

21 hours ago, blazer1set said:

It goes to overall record 

Can the basketball scenario from last season rear its ugly head again on the gridiron this season?

For those unaware, Tennessee High was in the driver's seat to win District 1-AAA in basketball last year until getting waxed by 20+ by a not very good Cherokee team on their own court.  

Over the years, it seems as if Tennessee High always loses to someone they shouldn't.  Maybe this is the week in football.  If so, Region 1-AAA will be in turmoil regardless of who wins between Crockett and Boone.

42 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Can the basketball scenario from last season rear its ugly head again on the gridiron this season?

For those unaware, Tennessee High was in the driver's seat to win District 1-AAA in basketball last year until getting waxed by 20+ by a not very good Cherokee team on their own court.  

Over the years, it seems as if Tennessee High always loses to someone they shouldn't.  Maybe this is the week in football.  If so, Region 1-AAA will be in turmoil regardless of who wins between Crockett and Boone.

It happened in football 10 years ago.    Tenn High was #1 in the state.   In the regular season they beat Boone 51-26 and I really thought the Vikings would end up in Cookeville that year.    But a few weeks later in round 2 Boone returned the favor with a 23-14 win to knock TH out for good.    TH had a much better team and should have won, but they overlooked us in that game.      In 2012 the reverse happened and the Vikings got their revenge, we romped them 37-7 in the season but they got us 27-7 in round 1.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

It happened in football 10 years ago.    Tenn High was #1 in the state.   In the regular season they beat Boone 51-26 and I really thought the Vikings would end up in Cookeville that year.    But a few weeks later in round 2 Boone returned the favor with a 23-14 win to knock TH out for good.    TH had a much better team and should have won, but they overlooked us in that game.      In 2012 the reverse happened and the Vikings got their revenge, we romped them 37-7 in the season but they got us 27-7 in round 1.

For the last time it’s not TH or Vikings it’s The Officials or the Viqueens

41 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

For the last time it’s not TH or Vikings it’s The Officials or the Viqueens

Really, I am gonna call it as I saw it Friday night. TN high played a lil harder and wanted it a lil more than we did. Was there a call late that hurt us, yes. But they beat us, tip ya cap and move on.

• Thanks 1