David Crockett at Little ole Boone

stockton4182

I am going to say 3-10 PT game. If DC slows down the run and the playmakers make plays, I will take Crockett by 10. If not, it may come down to who has the ball last.

Hope we have a injury free game and good sportsmanship after. 

Cause when all is said and done, it's a Game and it's Kids. Most people forget or get caught up in the hooppla. The well being of these Kids on both sides is what Really matters. 

Blazerset come over B4 the game and I will buy ya a hot dog and coke. I will be dressed in Crockett gear.

Just now, blazer1set said:

Hey Crockett, you guys caught a couple of bad breaks tonight but you still have a very fine team.   But you have to admit that Boone came out ready to play and didn't just roll over.

Go watch it on replay Larkins hand was moving forward. Also when Boone fumbled but called down it was a fumble. Geeeesh who’s running clock in that place. Crockett season is over having to travel down to Knoxveagas to play South Doyle or Knox Central . South Doyle beat Central 38-10 tonight 

Recorded the game and just finished watching it.  Larkin’s arm was clearly moving forward and that should have been an incomplete pass!  Boone clearly fumble and Crockett recovered but the ref called him down.  That was 2 huge bad calls and I really do not see how they missed them??  Maybe those missed calls could have been a game changer, but who knows?  However, you can’t take nothing away from Boone.  Boone played hard all night on both sides of the ball.  Credit to the Boone Kids and the coaches; they clearly came to play and it showed.  Crockett couldn’t stop the Boone kid up the middle.  Larkin made a few bad decisions ; he through into double coverage a few times. The Crockett receivers had 3 or 4 dropped pass that could have possibly led to TD’s, but who knows?   All in all a great game.   Congrats to Boone !

Crockett is going to have to step it up on defense if their going to make any kind of run in the playoffs coming up soon. 

Does anyone know if the Cole kid is going to get to play any more this year?    

2 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Recorded the game and just finished watching it.  Larkin’s arm was clearly moving forward and that should have been an incomplete pass!  Boone clearly fumble and Crockett recovered but the ref called him down.  That was 2 huge bad calls and I really do not see how they missed them??  Maybe those missed calls could have been a game changer, but who knows?  However, you can’t take nothing away from Boone.  Boone played hard all night on both sides of the ball.  Credit to the Boone Kids and the coaches; they clearly came to play and it showed.  Crockett couldn’t stop the Boone kid up the middle.  Larkin made a few bad decisions ; he through into double coverage a few times. The Crockett receivers had 3 or 4 dropped pass that could have possibly led to TD’s, but who knows?   All in all a great game.   Congrats to Boone !

Crockett is going to have to step it up on defense if their going to make any kind of run in the playoffs coming up soon. 

Does anyone know if the Cole kid is going to get to play any more this year?    

He’s done doesn’t want to risk it anymore. Those 2 fumble calls cost Crockett huge. Why would you run a double reverse and not pass the ball until Cade gets in the end zone. Crockett will be going to Knoxville Central in 2 weeks 

1 minute ago, stockton4182 said:

He’s done doesn’t want to risk it anymore. Those 2 fumble calls cost Crockett huge. Why would you run a double reverse and not pass the ball until Cade gets in the end zone. Crockett will be going to Knoxville Central in 2 weeks 

Crockett’s going to have to play better defense plain an simple or their season will be over in 2 weeks.  I don’t think they can handle Central, but I didn’t think Boone could handle Crockett either and definitely not come out with a win.  Gotta love HS football.    

10 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Rematch of last year's quarter-finals!. Central is very quick as usual. Line play is not as strong as last year's group. Rain last night hurt them (as did SD lol). I hope Crockett fans will come on down. Great group!

12 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Go watch it on replay Larkins hand was moving forward. Also when Boone fumbled but called down it was a fumble. Geeeesh who’s running clock in that place. Crockett season is over having to travel down to Knoxveagas to play South Doyle or Knox Central . South Doyle beat Central 38-10 tonight 

DISAGREE!!!     Crockett's season is NOT over, you guys proved last year that you can hang with Knoxville-ish teams, and you can do it again.