Rhea County vs Fulton Round 1

Rhea Co.

After putting up 68 pts on a not so good Marion team and resting a bunch of starters, Rhea hosts Knox Fulton in the first round of the playoffs. I know Fulton has found something after starting 0-6 with the WR now at QB since their starting QB is out along with two of their running backs. It’s going to be a cold one next Friday. Let the playoffs begin! 

1 hour ago, Rhea Co. said:

After putting up 68 pts on a not so good Marion team and resting a bunch of starters, Rhea hosts Knox Fulton in the first round of the playoffs. I know Fulton has found something after starting 0-6 with the WR now at QB since their starting QB is out along with two of their running backs. It’s going to be a cold one next Friday. Let the playoffs begin! 

Yea be tough for Falcons .. missing qb.. 2 rb.. best ol and best dl .. and about 4 other guys who sub in and out .. freshman rb and wr's  .. but they are tough kids .. will try their best .. about 8 kids having to play both ways won't help.. I know Rhea's offense will be different than any the Falcons have seen .. but these young pups surprised me and just competed  .. hopefully bodes well for next couple years . They be more competitive in the region if they can get more kids out .. 32 last night .. hard to have any depth .. when you have injuries like they have faced this year .

Just now, Tadvols said:

Yea be tough for Falcons .. missing qb.. 2 rb.. best ol and best dl .. and about 4 other guys who sub in and out .. freshman rb and wr's  .. but they are tough kids .. will try their best .. about 8 kids having to play both ways won't help.. I know Rhea's offense will be different than any the Falcons have seen .. but these young pups surprised me and just competed  .. hopefully bodes well for next couple years . They be more competitive in the region if they can get more kids out .. 32 last night .. hard to have any depth .. when you have injuries like they have faced this year .

Best of luck to Fulton. You can tell they're well coached when they're still playing hard in a tough year

7 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Oh yeah I think Fulton is a lot like Walker Valley last year. In a year or 2 they will a very good football team. I expect Fulton to give us their best shot. Fulton has had a couple close games and they could easily be 5-5. 

Im just hoping all our banged up players are back and healthy. 

Overall a good win in the first round. The defense stepped up tonight. They only allow Fulton beyond the 50 maybe 4 times. 4 INTS, 5 or 6 sacks, 5 or 6 forced and recovered fumbles, 1 resulting in a defensive TD. The offense did what they had to do. Going to need the same type of performance next week and then some to hang with Powell. 

14 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

Overall a good win in the first round. The defense stepped up tonight. They only allow Fulton beyond the 50 maybe 4 times. 4 INTS, 5 or 6 sacks, 5 or 6 forced and recovered fumbles, 1 resulting in a defensive TD. The offense did what they had to do. Going to need the same type of performance next week and then some to hang with Powell. 

So you forced 10 turnovers??