Elizabethton one of the best teams in the state

CoachSH

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabethton will probably run through most of the confererence with ease, but I see them have a very tough time winning at Sullivan Central. Central could give EHS some competition, they are have a bunch of very talented players just like EHS does. That will probably be the game that decides the conference championship whether it is shared or whether EHS takes it outright.

No one cares about the legacy of Elizabethton list all the names you want it still dont change the fact about your

program you have some people down there that trys to make elizabethton to be some big shot of a team.

And about your post saying you wasnt wanted at unaka

I could say the samething about players going down there

and not even seeing the floor that had all the talent in the world.

the reason you probably didnt get to play is because your dad wasnt the coach at unaka.And you didnt have any talent at all to play the minutes at the highschool level at Elizabethton.so I know you didnt get An athletic scholarship

to TTU.

It seems like everytime you guys down there say that (ELIZ)

is state bound it never happens now does it steven.

And by the way you dont know a thing about unaka basketball

they have players that can play at the collegiate level not high maybe but college ball yes they can play some where like king or milligan.

And now to finish up this controversy between these two teams! You say you guys can beat unaka and all this talk

but answer me this how do you know you can play with them

when you havent even attempted to play them. THINK ABOUT IT?

And by the way thanks for the welcoming last year on the way to murfreesburro from your students to bad it was our team and not yours.

creekercalhoun, Why do say that Elizabethton is all talk when we do not even care about smalls schools like unaka. I did not want to go their at all, if I would have I would have not been ready for college. Yes I did play for Tennessee Tech University I was #12 (look it up) now I am a assistant coach. And their is nobody or has ever been anybody within the last ten years at Unaka that has been good enough to play at tech.

Yes the reason I went to ETSU, TTU, and will be at UTC is because I worked my but off in basketball learning the game with my dad aswell as shooting and working on my game all the time. I was a gym rat, you are write I was not very talented but I had the best experince of my life at Elizabethton, I got two football rings, and a chance to dress at a D1 University, not many people can say they did that, and now I am a student assistant coach at TTU. So did I accomplish my goals I think so, would I have if I would have went to Unaka (no no no).

My dad played at Unaka, coached at Unaka, and won a state championship at Hunter. He loves the creek, and always will stay true to his roots but you people are so crazy I do not understand why ever time he gets a slape in the face by someone up their he turns the other cheek, he is a better man than me because I would never keep on taken that from the school you grew up In.