Elizabethton one of the best teams in the state

CoachSH

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right jason should start and at least play more. I like perk though I think he starts because he is a senior and he works very hard. As for the whinners it is about everybody they are a bunch of good kids but whine all the time. I think that is why we have never one the big game because instead of just listning to coach they just question him in every thing we do.

Hardin

If you want to know why DB or Science Hill will not play Betsy, maybe it is the same reason that Betsy would not play Unaka last year. Ask the Elizabethton coaching staff why they will not schedule Unaka. Were they going to lose their jobs when they lost to Unaka last year??

More to the point, part of the reason those teams will not play Betsy if they don't have to may be the way Betsy passes game tapes to teams in the other parts of the state. Elizabethton has sent tape on Science Hill anytime they had it to teams outside our region. Also, most people are aware that Betsy would not share game film with Unaka last year on Unaka's first round opponent in the state tournament. If a team is going to pass your film down the state but will not share film with a team in their own county not in their classification, why would anyone schedule them unless they have to?

Guest ehsbasketball

I wish elizabethton would play unaka we would kill them look at who they have and then look at who we have. elizabethton is not scared to play them they just dont want to waste there time on them :)

Also, most people are aware that Betsy would not share game film with Unaka last year on Unaka's first round opponent in the state tournament.

Im sorry but you have your story messed up. There is no tape of us playing Ezell. The camera screwed up before the game started. Everyone up the creek jumped the gun and had to go ahead and make up some wild story bout us not giving Unaka a tape. We would have gladly given it to them if we had a tape. You can say whatever you want, but the fact is...there is no tape.

Elizabethton will have a dominate run this year, and they probably will go to state. Science Hill and EHS would probably even a be an equally talented game this year.

Last year, if Elizabethton were to play Unaka, EHS would have had a run for there money, and thats the reason EHS wouldn't play them. Its a solid reason though, what AA team wants to get beat by an A team.

It should be fun to watch the 'Clones some this year. Hardin has done an excellent job of bringing the talent to EHS.

Elizabethton always talks about u gotta play bigger teams to

get better.im sorry but thats a bunch of (CRAP) whenever they say that Quote" I mean dont get me wrong they are good

but why would you scrimmage and schedule cloudland and not even attempt to try to play unaka I have heard so much crap from elizabethton about why they wont play unaka its sickining to even wanna play a team that makes those kind of exscuses. Why dont you fans and players down there At

Elizabethton quit saying you can play with UNAKA and actually play them. They play just as good as teams as you do so how about next year you call up there and schedule them so then this county will know whos the team to beat in this county is UNAKA OR ELIZABETHTON or does Elizabethton finally know after this year there reign of glory is over.

NEWS FLASH better make it to the state tourney this year because after this year look for your W's to start turning to L's exspecially if you stop talking on here and put UNAKA

on your schedule.

JUST WANT TO SAY A COUPLE OF THINGS TO THE UNAKA FANS, I WISH YOU WELL IN THE SEASON THIS YEAR. MY CUZ IS A STARTER AND I AM FROM THE CREEK ALSO. BUT ABOUT PLAYING UNAKA AND THE WHOLE TAPE THING IS A NOT TRUE. ELIZABETHTON DID NOT HAVE A TAPE ON THE GAME AT ALL. COACH TONY HARDIN TOLD COACH ENSOR THAT HE WOULD BE GLAD TO TELL THEM ALL THAT EZELL HARDING DOES AND HE DID THAT, HE ALSO WISHED THEM LUCK BECAUSE HE PLAYED AT UNAKA IN THE 70'S AND COACHED THEIR ASWELL.

ABOUT PLAYING UNAKA, UNAKA DID NOT WANT TO PLAY E-TOWN THIS YEAR, BUT THEY SAID THEY WOULD NEXT YEAR WICH IS CRAZY BECAUSE YOU SAY IN UNAKA THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY THE BEST COMPETITION AND ALWAYS WANT TO PLAY ELIZABETHTON BUT WHEN THE CHANCE CAME AND WE HAD AN OPEN GAME YOU DID NOT WANT TO PLAY.

WHY DO THE FANS ON THE CREEK TRY TO BE SO NEGATIVE ABOUT ELIZABETHTON AND EVYBODY ELSE, JUST SUPPORT YOU TEAM BECAUSE THY ARE GOOD AND YOU HAVE A GOOD COACHING STAFF.

COACH HARDIN ALWAYS WANTS TO SEE HIS OLD SCHOOL WHERE HE GREW UP AND PLAYED DO GREAT.

WE CHEER FOR UNAKA WHY CANT YOU DO THE SAME !!!!! :confused:

[Edited by hardin on 12-1-02 7:24P]

[Edited by hardin on 12-1-02 7:27P]