Tuesday, November 19

• Greeneville 62, Daniel Boone 60

Thursday, November 21

• David Crockett at Claiborne
  • Tennessee High vs. Sullivan South
  • Volunteer vs. Johnson County

Saturday, November 23

• Cherokee at North Greene
  • Cherokee vs. Chuckey-Doak (at North Greene)
  • Daniel Boone vs. University High
  • David Crockett at Morristown East
  • David Crockett vs. Knox Central (at Morristown East)
  • Dobyns-Bennett vs. Maryville (at Greeneville)
  • Dobyns-Bennett vs. Powell (at Greeneville)
  • Tennessee High vs. South Greene

I have no idea what to expect this year from the district race.  There was a jamboree last week at Sullivan East between the District 1-AAA teams and District 1-AA teams, but I didn't get to go to that.  Looking forward to heading down to Greeneville Saturday to catch the two D-B games.

1 hour ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Tuesday, November 19

• Greeneville 62, Daniel Boone 60

Thursday, November 21

• David Crockett at Claiborne
  • Tennessee High vs. Sullivan South
  • Volunteer vs. Johnson County

Saturday, November 23

• Cherokee at North Greene
  • Cherokee vs. Chuckey-Doak (at North Greene)
  • Daniel Boone vs. University High
  • David Crockett at Morristown East
  • David Crockett vs. Knox Central (at Morristown East)
  • Dobyns-Bennett vs. Maryville (at Greeneville)
  • Dobyns-Bennett vs. Powell (at Greeneville)
  • Tennessee High vs. South Greene

I have no idea what to expect this year from the district race.  There was a jamboree last week at Sullivan East between the District 1-AAA teams and District 1-AA teams, but I didn't get to go to that.  Looking forward to heading down to Greeneville Saturday to catch the two D-B games.

I believe Science Hill will be down this year. Dobyns Bennett will be the team to beat especially when they get the football players back. Tennessee High looked good had some size inside. Crockett starting 5 is pretty good #23 has improved be a lot better then last year especially when the football players gets their legs going. My prediction 1. Dobyns Bennett 2.Tennessee High 3. Daniel Boone 4. David Crockett 5. Science Hill 6.Cherokee7. Volunteer 

22 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

I believe Science Hill will be down this year. Dobyns Bennett will be the team to beat especially when they get the football players back. Tennessee High looked good had some size inside. Crockett starting 5 is pretty good #23 has improved be a lot better then last year especially when the football players gets their legs going. My prediction 1. Dobyns Bennett 2.Tennessee High 3. Daniel Boone 4. David Crockett 5. Science Hill 6.Cherokee7. Volunteer 

If Science Hill finishes 5th in that district then it will be one of the toughest districts in the state. IMO.. They would finish no worse than 3rd in district 4 AAA from what I’ve  seen. Maryville plays DB on Saturday so that should give us a little indication on the two districts even though things will change for both teams when the footballers come back. 

Edited by Springbrookrat

17 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

If Science Hill finishes 5th in that district then it will be one of the toughest districts in the state. IMO.. They would finish no worse than 3rd in district 4 AAA from what I’ve  seen. Maryville plays DB on Saturday so that should give us a little indication on the two districts even though things will change for both teams when the footballers come back. 

I’m going off what I seen at the jamboree. Science Hill looked awful. According to Times News coaches prediction Science Hill Tennessee High Dobyns Bennett Boone Crockett Cherokee Volunteer. 

• 2 weeks later...