2020 Anderson County Football

olhickory

2 minutes ago, Djohnson said:

That’s good I herd AC started back practicing.  AC will be a tough task for the young dragons. 

dj, just to make sure we are clear, AC hasn't practiced.  The 7v7 kids have gotten together and thrown the ball around, as have many kids in and around the area.  Isn't too hard to find kids in our area at D1 or other facilities throwing balls and getting work with other kids from other programs that are just tired of sitting around.  All these kids want to get out and run.  The system has set June 1 as the date the teams in Anderson County can get together, so that will be the first team practices.  Anderson County will be a tough task for a lot of teams this year. 

39 minutes ago, olhickory said:

dj, just to make sure we are clear, AC hasn't practiced.  The 7v7 kids have gotten together and thrown the ball around, as have many kids in and around the area.  Isn't too hard to find kids in our area at D1 or other facilities throwing balls and getting work with other kids from other programs that are just tired of sitting around.  All these kids want to get out and run.  The system has set June 1 as the date the teams in Anderson County can get together, so that will be the first team practices.  Anderson County will be a tough task for a lot of teams this

I  just hope they are a season.  

Edited by Djohnson

10 hours ago, olhickory said:

dj, just to make sure we are clear, AC hasn't practiced.  The 7v7 kids have gotten together and thrown the ball around, as have many kids in and around the area.  Isn't too hard to find kids in our area at D1 or other facilities throwing balls and getting work with other kids from other programs that are just tired of sitting around.  All these kids want to get out and run.  The system has set June 1 as the date the teams in Anderson County can get together, so that will be the first team practices.  Anderson County will be a tough task for a lot of teams this year. 

Edited by Djohnson

• 2 weeks later...

They should have a better chance than anybody to beat them, they started practicing a month before anybody else in our area. And just so you all are not mistaken, AC HAS been practicing, they got caught practicing at Cove Lake State park, full coaching staff, more than 20 kids. And no, that wasn’t 7v7, because county coaches aren’t allowed to be involved in that whatsoever. 

22 minutes ago, CHSsoccer said:

They should have a better chance than anybody to beat them, they started practicing a month before anybody else in our area. And just so you all are not mistaken, AC HAS been practicing, they got caught practicing at Cove Lake State park, full coaching staff, more than 20 kids. And no, that wasn’t 7v7, because county coaches aren’t allowed to be involved in that whatsoever. 

If you have proof then turn them in.  AC and Greeneville have a Rivalry going but i'm not one to take a shot like that unless I have concrete proof.

A rivalry? A team beats you consistently  (6 times in a row) isn’t much of a rivalry. To beat a team 20 years in a row certainly isn’t a rivalry. I doubt Greenville feels it’s a rivalry. And it’s already been turned in, TSSAA, the school board, everybody knows it. It’s not a shot either, that’s facts. I don’t care if they practice or not, makes no difference to me at all, but I do believe it was a careless act, in the middle of a pandemic to have a group of kids practicing when they’re not supposed to be is very careless, no matter if they think the coronavirus is a fluke or not. And on top of that, of all the places they could practice, they drive to Campbell County!?!? LOL!!!

11 hours ago, CHSsoccer said:

A rivalry? A team beats you consistently  (6 times in a row) isn’t much of a rivalry. To beat a team 20 years in a row certainly isn’t a rivalry. I doubt Greenville feels it’s a rivalry. And it’s already been turned in, TSSAA, the school board, everybody knows it. It’s not a shot either, that’s facts. I don’t care if they practice or not, makes no difference to me at all, but I do believe it was a careless act, in the middle of a pandemic to have a group of kids practicing when they’re not supposed to be is very careless, no matter if they think the coronavirus is a fluke or not. And on top of that, of all the places they could practice, they drive to Campbell County!?!? LOL!!!

Listen this is coming from a GreenEville fan.  Yes Greeneville has beaten AC 6 times in a row.  The all time series is 6-5 Greeneville.  Are you talking about Clinton vs AC being 20 years in a row because Greeneville hasn't beat AC 20 years in a row.  Like i said if they did what you said then yes they should be punished.  It will all come out in the end if it's certainly true

Sorry, I don’t mean to sound smug. But yes, 20 years is vs Clinton, they make T-shirt’s over that game lol. Greenville has always had a solid team, and in the past that game vs AC was exciting to watch. But it’s hard to be competitive with a team like Greenville when your best competition is a team you beat 20 years in a row. I’d like to see AC switch to the north east region with Greenville and E-Town, see how it changes the way they play and compete.

58 minutes ago, CHSsoccer said:

Sorry, I don’t mean to sound smug. But yes, 20 years is vs Clinton, they make T-shirt’s over that game lol. Greenville has always had a solid team, and in the past that game vs AC was exciting to watch. But it’s hard to be competitive with a team like Greenville when your best competition is a team you beat 20 years in a row. I’d like to see AC switch to the north east region with Greenville and E-Town, see how it changes the way they play and compete.

Clinton is definitely not their best competition they play come on now CHSsoccer.  You would have to get Union Co. to bump up a class for that to happen and moving them into the NE Region.  If it did happen the top 3 4a teams on a regular bases would be in the same Region

Good point, I agree with that!! But when you put up 70 points on the board, you’re not playing great teams. I’d like to see them play better competition regardless. I have a feeling that Clinton is going to come out of their bed in the next few years, we’ll see though!!

On 5/12/2020 at 9:06 PM, olhickory said:

I told you they been practicing and someone had proof.

On 5/26/2020 at 5:56 PM, CHSsoccer said:

You sir are a liar.  Too bad, you get to go on a website and shoot your mouth off with no one to call you on it.   Anderson County has a 7v7 group that ISN'T coached by their high school coaches,  They can go anywhere that is open and throw any time they want.  I wouldn't say got caught is correct either.  They were at a state park throwing, not hiding from anyone, even your AD who was taking pictures like he worked for the Enquirer.  Full coaching Staff is LIE also.  You get your information from CNN as it is fake  news.  Our kids wanted to throw, they organized it , and did it at a place that wasn't closed.  You can go on here and say what ever lies you want, but it is on you.   It changes nothing.  The 20 years is getting ready to come again August 21.   I bet you got nothing to do with CHS Soccer.  I can take any criticism you have, so fire away , but the lies are lies, and it discredits you and your school when you represent it as CHS soccer. If you have an issue with AC , call the prinicpal, he will be glad to enlighten you.