Clinton @ Anderson County

MavMan05

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Good luck to Clinton and the new head coach. I wish the best for the dragons this year. It's should be a fun game to see what Clinton does under this new coach. I am sure they will have disapline and focus.

Hope I can find video. 

Thank you! I wish the Mavs luck too and maybe this will be their year to get past Greeneville and Elizabethton!

Try looking on ACTV.com Friday night at 7:30 EST and the game should be on there.

1 minute ago, 92Dragon said:

Well, that was painful to watch. AC called the dogs off early, or it could've been so much worse.

Yeah congratulations to the Mavs! 

Clinton has size. This is an unusual year and on top of that a new coach. 

Clinton has a really good QB Thackerson. Receivers aren't bad. It's like that one-time drive went well for Clinton. I think they can make a few adjustments and have a competitive year. Heck if they beat CC then they will have had a great season. LOL 

Good luck on this rebuilding year and good Luck to to the new head coach. Great discipline. I just assumed it would get nasty lol but Clinton showed class. Now it's time to just get better each game. Next year will be our rebuilding year so look out.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Djohnson said:

Dragons took one on the chin tonight. The crowd was huge. Sitting shoulder to shoulder no mask. Little Kids running all over the sideline no mask. I hope Clinton Will follow the guidelines and be better prepare for are home games. Go Dragons!

Yeah I have seen this at every game that I watched. But I will say no more about it. 

Glad we got to play and hope and pray everyone stays safe.