The Tornadoes welcome the State Champs LC to Tornado Alley

Bigsw02

13 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Where are all those LC posters. Last year y'all couldn't wait to get on here and start jawing. I would like to here from you. Let's see if I can draw some of you out of the woods. UC wins this game HUGE!

They are suspended from the T since they were practicing during the dead period. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Alright, it's been a year since the Falcons embarrassed my Tornadoes in the season opener last season. Now it's a new year and new teams both with new coaches. Hmmmmm. Me thinks them Tornadoes want some revenge. I went to the Media Day yesterday and there was one thing on those boys minds. Redemption. They would play tonight if they could. I'm really liking what I am seeing with this group this year. If I could put a word on it....Hangry. That's hungry and angry. First shots been fired. Y'all be sure and bring that stupid donkey

The DONKEY is retired......

2 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Where are all those LC posters. Last year y'all couldn't wait to get on here and start jawing. I would like to here from you. Let's see if I can draw some of you out of the woods. UC wins this game HUGE!

Should be an interesting game. New coach, entire coaching staff change, huge graduation loss, #12 transferred out, and Covid 19  screwing up the preseason for the Falcons.  Hopefully the Falcons can hang with the mighty 2A Tornadoes.  Looking forward to making the trip over to UC..

Edited by TipToe421

44 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Should be an interesting game. New coach, entire coaching staff change, huge graduation loss, #12 transferred out, and Covid 19  screwing up the preseason for the Falcons.  Hopefully the Falcons can hang with the mighty 2A Tornadoes.  Looking forward to making the trip over to UC..

Looking forward to the start of the season. Come on up and enjoy this great game we all love. I was only trying to draw you guys out with my comments. Good luck to y'all this year. Well, except for the first game of the season.