Rossview

Patriot4

I am a player at Henry County and with Rossview being our main competition coming into the season I still find the need to give these kids some respect. I've read many of the threads fans have put up, and not yet have I seen anything really about Daniel Hightower, Mason Boisseau, or their second baseman Taylor Dennis (sorry on spelling. Hightower is a catch that brings INCREDIBLE power to the plate. With one swing this kid can change the outlook of a game..(trust me henry county had to find that out the hard way) Mason Boisseau is a kid who HIT 4 or 5 HOmeruns in the district tournament last season. 3 against Henry County's ace John Hehn who is now a quality pitcher at Memphis Christian Brothers. Taylor is a young scrappy player who brings Rossview's team energy and that sense of scrappiness or will to play the game. These kids are great ballplayers, and i haven't heard much talk about them or about henry county's young sophomores and juniors. Here's another kid for you, Clarksville High's center fielder. Jacob Crass or however you spell it. The kid runs about a 4.4-40 and hits in the three slot for them..coming from the mouth of a third baseman..HE IS AN INFIELDERS WORST nightmare. I guess we won't hear anything about any of these kids until we make it to state or something. :)