Tickets for Huntingdon and Waverly

vandyfan1

12 hours ago, Trollin said:

Also, what is Huntingdon doing as far as limiting attendance? How many will be able to come from Waverly? Are there any restrictions 

Obviously, things could always change at the last minute... But what I can tell you is..

- -Mckenzie was given 250 tickets to sell and to distribute.

- -50% capacity  for the stadium(no idea what that number officially is)

no tickets will be sold at the gate, Pre sold tickets only.  No online purchase  if I read correctly. 

On 8/21/2020 at 7:52 AM, MustangGuru said:

Obviously, things could always change at the last minute... But what I can tell you is..

- -Mckenzie was given 250 tickets to sell and to distribute.

- -50% capacity  for the stadium(no idea what that number officially is)

no tickets will be sold at the gate, Pre sold tickets only.  No online purchase  if I read correctly. 

Waverly was selling tickets at the gate for the Camden game.

What we did for the McKenzie game was 50% capacity. As far as tickets up to 4 were sold to each football players, cheerleaders, band, and personnel, and 1 for each student that wanted to go. All tickets left over to be sold at school during certain hours. No tailgating on property, face masks and temperature taken upon entry. Open concessions. Doesn’t mean that’s how it will go this Friday. As far as tickets who knows yet for this Friday.

Edited by Mustangmama77

1 hour ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

Is TSSAA no regulating attends and facemask at games? 

From what I understand, they recommend limiting attendance but it’s not required. Masks are required to enter game and social distancing is recommended. Guess all those schools just losing revenue over a recommendation