Waverly vs Huntingdon

vandyfan1

14 hours ago, Trollin said:

I felt confident going into Waverly/Camden game, then I seen Camden warming up and not gonna lie, they looked legit. Big, strong, athletic. I looked at Waverly warming up and we looked like a JR High team compared to Camden. Not going to lie, my confidence went out the door and I was questioning how we were going to beat this team. BUT we totally dominated and smoked that tail from first play til last. It wasn’t even close.

The Stangs better be ready, if not, Waverly about to mop the floor with them all over the magic carpet.

Seems I've heard this same story a lot the last 3 years. This may be the Tigers year but I wouldn't get to overconfident if I were you. If not for a no call on a pass interference play in the end zone the McKenzie game would have gone down to the wire.

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Seems I've heard this same story a lot the last 3 years. This may be the Tigers year but I wouldn't get to overconfident if I were you. If not for a no call on a pass interference play in the end zone the McKenzie game would have gone down to the wire.

Definitely not over confident. I know what the Stangs are capable of. I just think this Waverly team is special. Waverly could very well lose, guess we will see come Friday

On 8/22/2020 at 8:15 AM, vandyfan1 said:

Ok well good that gives Waverly the chance to be the first ones to beat them during regular season on their magic carpet. We definitely won’t look past them. Much respect for the Mustangs. The good ones anyways.

If they lose this game it will be back to back on the carpet technically.  Lake County beat them on the carpet the last game of the season.

• Like 1