Waverly vs Huntingdon

vandyfan1

4 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Oh man! That was a good one! I’m hurting over here. You got me! LOL get outta here with your BS. Normally y’all the biggest talkers on the T. Y’all down and know it. Welcome to the other side. Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Will be nice to finally win against the Quarter Final Champions of Huntingdon 

Yeah Einstein we are down. It won’t feel as good to win against us as it will feel bad if you lose to us when we have less talent than we’ve had in my lifetime. 

Just now, Mustang1969 said:

Yeah Einstein we are down. It won’t feel as good to win against us as it will feel bad if you lose to us when we have less talent than we’ve had in my lifetime. 

Honestly I don’t see us losing. Fairview may give us a run for our money. And maybe Westview. This is the best Tiger Team I’ve seen us have since 2016. And I’d say 2016 was probably the best team I’ve seen in my lifetime. Just my opinion. What do I know. 

Hate you guys are down, best of luck to y’all. Maybe we will actually play tomorrow 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

Believe it or not, the boys mother (the one that got whipped ) went to our coaches last night chewing them out and demanded that the other boy be dismissed from the team.  I agree with the statement earlier that the white boy needs to be the one dismissed and the whoever filmed it should be disciplined. 

Sounds like they all 3 should. Where were the coaches? How does that happen and coaches not intervene? 

apparently, after practice when the boys were in the locker room getting ready to change clothes and go home, the coaches were in the office. The coaches office down the hall from the varsity locker room. The 2 boys were mouthing at each other over something else(lockers are right beside each other) and the white boy called him a "dumb N". The coaches apparently had no idea untill the boy who got whipped went in to the coaches office and told them. Obviously, this is second hand information as I have not even seen the video myself. 

5 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

apparently, after practice when the boys were in the locker room getting ready to change clothes and go home, the coaches were in the office. The coaches office down the hall from the varsity locker room. The 2 boys were mouthing at each other over something else(lockers are right beside each other) and the white boy called him a "dumb N". The coaches apparently had no idea untill the boy who got whipped went in to the coaches office and told them. Obviously, this is second hand information as I have not even seen the video myself. 

Surprised the news media hasn’t gotten ahold of this. Especially with everything going on

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

The video only shows the fight.  But if the kid called him that he should be kicked off the team and prolly outta school as well.  With the way the world is today 

2 hours ago, Swarm said:

Now its getting interesting  

I cant understand why this game doesn't happen tonight. It's raining for crying out loud. The field is turf. There's no lightning... what gives?

I can tell you why, they dont want to play.  Plain and simple.  No other reason for it

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

Believe it or not, the boys mother (the one that got whipped ) went to our coaches last night chewing them out and demanded that the other boy be dismissed from the team.  I agree with the statement earlier that the white boy needs to be the one dismissed and the whoever filmed it should be disciplined. 

Tell Karen to lay down.  If he dropped the N Bomb he dissevered them hands.  She may need a round or two with the other boys mother.