Clarksville

APSUguy20

With CMCSS getting a late start to the season, how will everyone look? Will Central make the playoffs again? How will CA look? Will Rossview make some noise in 6a? Who will finish behind Henry County in the 5a region? 

I also hear it’s possible that CHS might not play Rossview on fall break off week. 

On 8/23/2020 at 10:23 AM, APSUguy20 said:

With CMCSS getting a late start to the season, how will everyone look? Will Central make the playoffs again? How will CA look? Will Rossview make some noise in 6a? Who will finish behind Henry County in the 5a region? 

I also hear it’s possible that CHS might not play Rossview on fall break off week. 

As bad as I dislike them Dyer county will get 2nd place in the region..  The big RED has some redemption to pass out next week I love whooping DC in their house. Central and northeast should make the playoffs 

Edited by RollRed
Miss spelling
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

As bad as I dislike them Dyer county will get 2nd place in the region..  The big RED has some redemption to pass out next week I love whooping DC in their house. Central and northeast should make the playoffs 

Northeast should be watched very closely. I like what they have. They got potential to upset a team or two (Clarksville, Dyer County) POTENTIALLY. 

1 hour ago, PatriotsNation said:

Northeast should be watched very closely. I like what they have. They got potential to upset a team or two (Clarksville, Dyer County) POTENTIALLY. 

Never a shortage of athletes out of northeast.. and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if DC ended dead last in the region.  I'm ready for redemption next week!! I hope for the usual regular season score against them of about 48-7 next week HC with a big W in their own house.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Never a shortage of athletes out of northeast.. and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if DC ended dead last in the region.  I'm ready for redemption next week!! I hope for the usual regular season score against them of about 48-7 next week HC with a big W in their own house.

Got something special in store for that game stay tuned.....:grin: How you been doing RollRed?

Sounds like y’all are still mad about DC beating HC in the playoffs last year. 

I’m sure HC will prob win the region with DC finishing in second. CHS or NE or NW finishing third or fourth. But Kenwood may be surprising this year but I don’t expect much from WC like usual. 

9 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Got something special in store for that game stay tuned.....:grin: How you been doing RollRed?

All things considered.. real good. Got a son playing for inman plus my season tickets for the HC games so I'm happy. Gonna get to watch some football 1 way or another. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, APSUguy20 said:

I’m sure HC will prob win the region with DC finishing in second. CHS or NE or NW finishing third or fourth. But Kenwood may be surprising this year but I don’t expect much from WC like usual. 

I'm not mad. That game was a fluke. We blew a big lead taking the foot off the gas after halftime and lost the momentum.  DC has  always been about 30 points behind HC in any regular season game. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, APSUguy20 said:

That game was what you would call a "perfect storm". We was up 24-7 at halftime and was rolling. Fatigue along with like rollred said taking our foot off the gas allowed DC to make the comeback of all comebacks. They wont be taking lightly this time around. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PatriotsNation said:

That game was what you would call a "perfect storm". We was up 24-7 at halftime and was rolling. Fatigue along with like rollred said taking our foot off the gas allowed DC to make the comeback of all comebacks. They wont be taking lightly this time around. 

ALL GAS NO BREAKS! Next week we'll hear about how good DC is because they beat 2 irrelevant powder puff teams while HC has already been in the trenches. I hope coach (not to be overlooking beech) but I hope he has his mind on the DC game. We win next week we win the region.  

3 hours ago, RollRed said:

I'm not mad. That game was a fluke. We blew a big lead taking the foot off the gas after halftime and lost the momentum.  DC has  always been about 30 points behind HC in any regular season game. 

There are no such things as flukes in the playoffs.  The Choctaws walked into the house of the Patriots and sent them to the basketball courts last November.  Don't be in denial and take away from their moment by calling it "a fluke".  

If that's the case then I'm going to start saying it was "a fluke" that the Vikings beat the Saints and/or the Titans beat the Ravens in last year's NFL Playoffs.  

I dislike DC as much as anybody else on the HC side. But if we are talking strictly football. This year DC has a few dogs on their team. Josh Stewart is balling out along with their new young RB. Their defense has been solid through the first 2 weeks so I know they are gonna be ready. I didnt expect to start talking about DC just yet but.....lol. We got a tough opponent this week in Beech.