Union City travels to Adamsville

Bigsw02

Congratulations to my Tornadoes on a R7 victory tonight. I saw a much improved offense with a much more fluid operation of the options and the snaps to the QB were greatly improved. On defense.....we are going to have to figure out the crossing route and those routes that drag underneath the defense. I look forward to seeing how much we improve in our next couple of weeks. 

The Cards had some big ole boys on the line and once they get their guys back from injury they will be formidable. Good luck the rest of the way. 

Final UC 35 AVILLE 28

Good job UC.  We just could not find a way to contain your QB.  He reads very well and holds the fake until last possible moment.  Then he runs hard.  We made it through this game with no major injuries but we cannot continue to shoot our self in the foot.  Kids battled to the end.  Proud to be a Cardinal.  Good luck rest of the year

5 hours ago, cardfan said:

Good job UC.  We just could not find a way to contain your QB.  He reads very well and holds the fake until last possible moment.  Then he runs hard.  We made it through this game with no major injuries but we cannot continue to shoot our self in the foot.  Kids battled to the end.  Proud to be a Cardinal.  Good luck rest of the year

It's early cardfan, and with as little practice time put in it may be late in the year before teams round into form. I know that y'all will get there in time to give someone fits before it's over.