TC at Gordonsville

tcjacket13

11 minutes ago, Vols2001 said:

Just curious, I have seen TC play one game this year.   I have been to several games in the past three years.   Is there any chance that TC makes a change at QB?  If not is there a chance they attempt more passes?   Seems to me if they put some pass options in with this offense they could open it up a little bit.  

It’s possible they have 3 guys that can throw it pretty good 

28 minutes ago, Vols2001 said:

Just curious, I have seen TC play one game this year.   I have been to several games in the past three years.   Is there any chance that TC makes a change at QB?  If not is there a chance they attempt more passes?   Seems to me if they put some pass options in with this offense they could open it up a little bit.  

Hicks when has thrown the ball hasn't been that bad.  He threw a perfect pass in the Whitehouse game but it went straight through 4 hands. At the Watertown game, the CB made a great play on the ball. When TC passes the ball the other teams know that TC is going to pass the ball. As far as a QB change I doubt it but Cam played a lot at QB in the H2O game. TC has pocket QB but they are young and Cam #5 could play QB but I doubt TC will change. If it was me I would run a spread with Cam at QB and Hicks at WR/RB but Blake knows what. He is doing and he thinks the wing t gives TC the best chance of winning football games.

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

Hicks when has thrown the ball hasn't been that bad.  He threw a perfect pass in the Whitehouse game but it went straight through 4 hands. At the Watertown game, the CB made a great play on the ball. When TC passes the ball the other teams know that TC is going to pass the ball. As far as a QB change I doubt it but Cam played a lot at QB in the H2O game. TC has pocket QB but they are young and Cam #5 could play QB but I doubt TC will change. If it was me I would run a spread with Cam at QB and Hicks at WR/RB but Blake knows what. He is doing and he thinks the wing t gives TC the best chance of winning football games.

Hicks has a lot of athleticism.   I really liked watching him run the ball.    

14 minutes ago, Speeding2Live said:

Sounds like Trousdale could almost run a pistol. Leave Hicks at WR, and line Cam up behind one of the 3 back-ups. 

We can run just about any offense we have very versatile athletic kids.

1 hour ago, Vols2001 said:

I have noticed several good arms over there in the past couple years.  Which one do you think will be the next man up?

Burnley is a Jr you could see him next year(he started 6 games last year while hicks was hurt), you have Maddox which is a JR and went to a few camps coming out of MS, and 3rd option is Shockley which may have best arm strength on the team. 

6 minutes ago, Speeding2Live said:

Let's shake it up a little bit and get some predictions on the game. I'm thinking there will be a lot of battling in the trenches and I will go Trousdale 19 GVille 23. Good luck to both teams, hopefully everyone stays healthy and can make deep playoff runs. 

GVILLE 14

TC 7