TC at Gordonsville

tcjacket13

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Sellout... lol

I still believe if GVILLE can eliminate the big plays and put together a couple of drives that produce points they will win a close one. I think GVILLES line is better and I would focuses on running right at TC... especially with number 5 being out.

Its going to be a low scoring game IMO either way. I will say that if TC gets up early by a couple scores GVILLE is done, but I got faith in the wannabe Tigers. 

31 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I still believe if GVILLE can eliminate the big plays and put together a couple of drives that produce points they will win a close one. I think GVILLES line is better and I would focuses on running right at TC... especially with number 5 being out.

Its going to be a low scoring game IMO either way. I will say that if TC gets up early by a couple scores GVILLE is done, but I got faith in the wannabe Tigers. 

I'm 50/50 on this game. Believe it will  be a  good 1 to watch. 

4 hours ago, biggest said:

I don't know if it's TC radio and rtd's Hartsville swag rubbing off on me. But I think I'm all switch to say TC wins in a very close ball game

4 hours ago, TCRadio said:

lol most definitely rtd if it’s swag you’re referring too 

Lol I will take it.

Just now, RTD said:

TC just needs to get healthy of course I want to win this game but getting healthy is more important than winning a none region game.

As far as morale goes... I think this game is just as important as a region game. These kids  I’m assuming had high expectations for this year and starting off 1-3 with losses to FC, H2O, and Gordy could really detour their season.

Just now, H2Oman said:

As far as morale goes... I think this game is just as important as a region game. These kids  I’m assuming had high expectations for this year and starting off 1-3 with losses to FC, H2O, and Gordy could really detour their season.

To be honest I would have to question if all the kids really care. Some of their actions show otherwise as a team. TC needs a bye week that would help just as much as a W. But this game will decide which way TC season will go the whole backfield maybe 2nd string backs beside the QB. 

Just now, RTD said:

To be honest I would have to question if all the kids really care. Some of their actions show otherwise as a team. TC needs a bye week that would help just as much as a W. But this game will decide which way TC season will go the whole backfield maybe 2nd string backs beside the QB. 

Unfortunately no bye... You have a lot better feel for what’s going up there than I do, but with my experiences dealing with kids or adults for that matter tells me that a loss this week could really hurt your kids physcie.

I agree with you I know the team will improve throughout the season. But you can't win football games with 10 turnovers in 3 games that's a much bigger issue than anything else. With a wing  t offense, you can't get behind, and putting the ball in the turf 9 times in 3 games is an easy way to not make the playoffs.

37 minutes ago, RTD said:

I agree with you I know the team will improve throughout the season. But you can't win football games with 10 turnovers in 3 games that's a much bigger issue than anything else. With a wing  t offense, you can't get behind, and putting the ball in the turf 9 times in 3 games is an easy way to not make the playoffs.

I agree, but y’all will make the playoffs on athleticism alone. These next few weeks is where you’re  going to see how good of a coach you have. If he’s able to keep these kids morale up and keep them from quitting with all the adversity it sounds like you have had then he will be fine. If they quit on him then you have a problem.

Edited by H2Oman
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, RTD said:

Just curious, I have seen TC play one game this year.   I have been to several games in the past three years.   Is there any chance that TC makes a change at QB?  If not is there a chance they attempt more passes?   Seems to me if they put some pass options in with this offense they could open it up a little bit.