Week 5 Beech vs Tullahoma

Director

On 9/12/2020 at 3:56 PM, eers said:

Should be interesting. Beech will run, run, run. Tullahoma will throw it around. The fact that Beech went to Powell week one will be a huge benefit in this one. I can’t imagine Tullahoma will throw it any better than Powell. 

I will wait until I have seen a little more film before I make a prediction, but I like Beech’s chances. 

trust me, Tullahoma will run,run,run as well! Saw it in person last week! Dominant offensive line and 3 backs that are dynamic! 

1 hour ago, REBELFAN70 said:

trust me, Tullahoma will run,run,run as well! Saw it in person last week! Dominant offensive line and 3 backs that are dynamic! 

Gonna be a good one. I just lean towards Beech with their experience and home field advantage. They have been in so many big games and Tullahoma has not, especially recently. They have a big offensive line as well and a great, dynamic running back. I just can’t see Tullahoma going in there and winning. If they do, they are state championship caliber to be sure in 4A. It seems like Beech should pull away in the second half.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Gonna be a good one. I just lean towards Beech with their experience and home field advantage. They have been in so many big games and Tullahoma has not, especially recently. They have a big offensive line as well and a great, dynamic running back. I just can’t see Tullahoma going in there and winning. If they do, they are state championship caliber to be sure in 4A. It seems like Beech should pull away in the second half.

i am going to make a trip to come see the game, FC is off this week. Should be a great ballgame!

• Like 1

Just now, Raider1234 said:

Is FC on the rise and getting any better? Did read where Red Roberts long time coach there was doing color commentating that true

Red is doing the color commentary, FC is making mistakes much like a young team with a first year head coach will, hopefully the season will play out with improvement and excitement about a very talented Sophomore and Freshman class going forward 

Beech has played bigger games this year, Powell for instance, while Tullahoma has rested starters the 4th qtr of every ball game so far. Both teams start a separate offensive and defensive line, so wearing down should not be an issue for either team. The key to the game for Tullahoma is stopping the speedster running back. In order for Beech to win, they have to stop Tullahoma's run game. Both teams are fairly evenly matched with the exception of the size up front. So, what wins out? Size or speed? I see a slug fest of a ballgame. Tullahoma pulls out the win late. 35-28.