Macon County @ Stone Memorial

MCFAN3

MC comes off a thought loss to bitter rival Trousdale. MC showed how good they really are, which they should of won but had too many missed opportunities. MC took last years meeting against the Panthers. The panthers are coming off a good win against Kingston. Will MC rebound after a tough loss or will Stone defeat MC to even the all-time series. Thoughts?

13 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

MC should win but I don't think it will be an easy game for them. MC has to win this game to have any shot at winning the Region. I still think there the 3rd best team in the region. Just think this DC vs LA game Is for the Region title friday night.  

Boy, I missed you.

13 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

MC should win but I don't think it will be an easy game for them. MC has to win this game to have any shot at winning the Region. I still think there the 3rd best team in the region. Just think this DC vs LA game Is for the Region title friday night.  

This week will determine how much of a shot MC has at the region title. A win for the tigers Friday night I think will help them regain confidence after last week which will boost confidence going into bye week to get ready for DC. I’m curious to see DC whenever they make the trip to the ridge.

Edited by MCFAN3

17 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

LA didn’t impress me on film but it was their first game, DC played with H2O which is top 5 2A team, MC is tough and physical, I would say winner of MC and DC wins region and LA 3rd 

22 hours ago, TCRadio said:

LA didn’t impress me on film but it was their first game, DC played with H2O which is top 5 2A team, MC is tough and physical, I would say winner of MC and DC wins region and LA 3rd 

L.A. beat stone by 22 and dekalb beat stone by 1 I think L.a. will be 1 or 2 in the region. Stone will not b easy to beat at home for macon and stone has played some pretty good teams and has a tough schedule. As a matter of opinion macon's last four games could go either way they are all close to equal.

Edited by bigstick12

1 hour ago, bigstick12 said:

L.A. beat stone by 22 and dekalb beat stone by 1 I think L.a. will be 1 or 2 in the region. Stone will not b easy to beat at home for macon and stone has played some pretty good teams and has a tough schedule. As a matter of opinion macon's last four games could go either way they are all close to equal.

We shall see, wish the best for the folks up the ridge after they play us 

On 9/28/2020 at 10:15 AM, MCFAN3 said:

This week will determine how much of a shot MC has at the region title. A win for the tigers Friday night I think will help them regain confidence after last week which will boost confidence going into bye week to get ready for DC. I’m curious to see DC whenever they make the trip to the ridge.

Last year this game was the turning point In DC season. They were down at the half if I remember right but 15 came out swinging and Scored 2 TDs on them. I'm going to keep saying this if Aldino will throw the ball you'll see what I keep saying that this may be the best receivers crew in the state on one team. Jones 6"6 TE Nokes 4.5 speed with incredible vision Alexander has been clocked at 4.4 speed no joking to that and Knowles has hands of glue with great speed to. In every game this yr there receivers are wide open yet Aldino takes off running. If he will play like he did against Tullahoma DC has a true shot to win out and push further than they did last season. 

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 1:30 PM, Hellidontno said:

Last year this game was the turning point In DC season. They were down at the half if I remember right but 15 came out swinging and Scored 2 TDs on them. I'm going to keep saying this if Aldino will throw the ball you'll see what I keep saying that this may be the best receivers crew in the state on one team. Jones 6"6 TE Nokes 4.5 speed with incredible vision Alexander has been clocked at 4.4 speed no joking to that and Knowles has hands of glue with great speed to. In every game this yr there receivers are wide open yet Aldino takes off running. If he will play like he did against Tullahoma DC has a true shot to win out and push further than they did last season. 

Not saying it wont happen but if DC beats LA tonight ill believe ya.