Ooltewah at Rhea County

ADS1

1 hour ago, Haydiboy said:

I think rhea County gets  the win im looking for you guys to go 9-1 or 10-0 this year 

With this win, we will have a first round home game in the playoffs so that will help. With our youth I think we are 2 years away from being a really good team. Going to be fun watching them grow.

This is a game we should win by a few TDs Ooltewah dosnt have much of an offense. They only average 210 yds a game. Fisher Perry is a good player but he has no support. Rhea just needs to clean up the little things. If we can do that this game should not be close. Ooltewah’s defense has not faired too well against teams that can run the ball. 

Edited by Rhea Co.

2 minutes ago, kentuckyman said:

I agree if Rhea plays to there capabilities and cleans up the penalties keeps the turnovers to a minimum they should win this game. The thing that concerns me is the passing game does Ooltewah throw the ball a lot ? 

Whether they do or not.............I'm guessing they will.    LOL

2 hours ago, kentuckyman said:

I agree if Rhea plays to there capabilities and cleans up the penalties keeps the turnovers to a minimum they should win this game. The thing that concerns me is the passing game does Ooltewah throw the ball a lot ? 

Looking at the stats for Ooltewah they are pretty balanced with maybe a little more lean to running the ball. Like I said Perry the QB is a good player but he doesn’t have that standout playmaker to help him out or really any go to guy. 

28 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

Looking at the stats for Ooltewah they are pretty balanced with maybe a little more lean to running the ball. Like I said Perry the QB is a good player but he doesn’t have that standout playmaker to help him out or really any go to guy. 

Hard for me to believe that Ooltewah is not better than Gibbs but maybe they aren’t.

On 9/26/2020 at 11:48 AM, 57eagle said:

Rhea County in a close one if....(1) They cut down on penalty's.....(2) They don't turn the ball over, and finally......(3) They somehow learn some type of pass defense. Gibbs lit us up through the air and I'm sure Ooltewah will try to do the same..........Rhea 34 Ooltewah 28        Go Eagles!

I agree 57, I believe they will be ready to clean it up Friday night.  I look for very few if any turnovers.  I also think that the coaches will prepare them for the slant, I think they are good on the edges.  I believe that we'll be ready to run well. I'm thinking Eagles 35-24.

1 hour ago, KnoxVil said:

Who cares? This is a 4 team region.... everybody makes it. Come to 3-5A and see where you stack up.... Go ahead... what about last year!? What did we make you look like in round 1?!?!? Gave you a false sense of reality is all we did....

You mad bro?.......... You sound a little salty.    LOL

Edited by 57eagle
  • Upvote 1