Westmoreland@Watertown

bigstick12

Just now, PurpleReign said:

JC3 is one of toughest pound for pound players I’ve seen in a long time. JC9 had a run were it 6 westy players to bring him down. 

I told a guy the same thing tonigh about #3 ! If he was 6'2 215 he could go to any college that he wanted to. Because he has the heart and runs hard so hard. 

3 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Football teams good but the announcer can’t read to save his life. Pronounced Gavin “Gayvin” and Collin “Colon”...... must have graduated from Watertown! 

Umm Watertown head coach is pronounced “gayvin” but it’s spelled Gavin so he didn’t mess that up but yeah he can’t talk worth a crap lol 

• Upvote 1

Dirty and hard game to watch tonight. I love seeing anyone beat down on westy even TC. Cousino was helping up #7 in the second quarter tonight after a reverse play and got rocked in the back by #69 from westy. That kid should’ve been ejected. 

Over 200 yards combined from the JC’s in the first half alone tonight. If the offense keeps rollin like this and the boys stay healthy I think H2o will steamroll to the semis. 

6 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Dirty and hard game to watch tonight. I love seeing anyone beat down on westy even TC. Cousino was helping up #7 in the second quarter tonight after a reverse play and got rocked in the back by #69 from westy. That kid should’ve been ejected. 

Over 200 yards combined from the JC’s in the first half alone tonight. If the offense keeps rollin like this and the boys stay healthy I think H2o will steamroll to the semis. 

H2O is definitely the favorite to reach semis but idk about steamrolling, Region 3 has a couple tough teams and TC is getting better 

17 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

H20 had 424 total yard and 19 1st downs compared to Westy's 66 total yards and 3 1st downs. Jordan Cason had 13 carries for 175 yards and 2 TD, Jordan Carter had 12 carries for 71 yards and 2 TD. Braden Cusino was 6 of 8 for 63 yards, 2 TD 1 int and 11 yards rushing on 2 carries. 

Beat me to it... Total domination by the purple tigers!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

H20 had 424 total yard and 19 1st downs compared to Westy's 66 total yards and 3 1st downs. Jordan Cason had 13 carries for 175 yards and 2 TD, Jordan Carter had 12 carries for 71 yards and 2 TD. Braden Cusino was 6 of 8 for 63 yards, 2 TD 1 int and 11 yards rushing on 2 carries. 

Wow!!! They had a different look in their eye last night for sure. Offense has started clicking the last few weeks and it doesn't hurt when you got one of the best if not the best defensive minds in HS football calling your defense. 

• Like 1