Lake County Falcons host the South Fulton Red Devils

TipToe421

4 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If the LC doesn't get any imagation on offense then this game will be very interesting. LC runs no kind of screen game at all. That is been apart of LC offense since Barger was last here. Now it's a pass in the flats or all out go patterns. No drag routes or post and very little slants. The run game most everything is between the tackles not very much outside. LC offense is very easy to prepare for right now. Defense has played great most of the time but LC is in their fifth game and it's time to play a complete 4 quarters and quit letting teams hang around when there is no legetmediate reason for it. Every team we have played outside of Westview should have been put away early. Hopefully it starts with So. Fulton tonight. No excuses to be tied with Gleason at half last week. Do that this week and LC could be headed for a big L.

What he said

LC backed into the win 18 to 12. LCs offense is downright terrible. No run plays outside the tackles at all. DA Da does not get the Carries he needs. Passing game is the same every week. Pass in the flat or straight go routes. No screens or nothing else. Defense cannot get lined up right half the time. LC is a very undisciplined team. To many penalties and to much confusion in play calling. LC actually called a pass play with 32 seconds on the clock from the SF 4 leading 18 to 12. LC fumbled on the play giving the ball back to SF with a chance to tie or win the game. Nobody in their right mind would make that call. LC has not improved one bit from the first game of year. They have gotten worse. There is alot more I could say but I won't. LC has alot of problems right now. Even with all that they are still undefeated in the region. Oh and the west doesn't run through Lake County this year.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC backed into the win 18 to 12. LCs offense is downright terrible. No run plays outside the tackles at all. DA Da does not get the Carries he needs. Passing game is the same every week. Pass in the flat or straight go routes. No screens or nothing else. Defense cannot get lined up right half the time. LC is a very undisciplined team. To many penalties and to much confusion in play calling. LC actually called a pass play with 32 seconds on the clock from the SF 4 leading 18 to 12. LC fumbled on the play giving the ball back to SF with a chance to tie or win the game. Nobody in their right mind would make that call. LC has not improved one bit from the first game of year. They have gotten worse. There is alot more I could say but I won't. LC has alot of problems right now. Even with all that they are still undefeated in the region. Oh and the west doesn't run through Lake County this year.

:thumb:

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Now I’m know what you wanted to tell me three weeks ago

• Like 1