Bledsoe @ Monterey

warrior1981

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I’ve got a feeling both of you are wrong after watching Bledsoe play. Bledsoe may win, but they will not run away with it.

Monterey went to Bledsoe last year and really shocked me. Bledsoe has a good line this year and they got 2 good running backs! Monterey Has Bowman!!!! The Charlton kid is a dang good player also for Monterey! To me Bowman has to have another big game and Charlton will bite Bledsoe at some point and Antony Soberina has to have a good game also,  But Bledsoe line is best I have seen them have in a while! I didn’t say they would run away with it and I would LOVE to see Monterey Undefeated again! Love my Hometown but just feel this is going to be a good year for Bledsoe! I’m thinkin a score of around 28-21 Bledsoe! Not  a beat down! 

2 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Have you seen Monterey?

Their closest game was a 12-6 win over Jackson County. Their region games have been against the 3 worst teams in our region. They haven't been tested yet. I believe they'll get a rude awakening. 

They got knocked out of the playoffs last year by Whitwell at home. . 

6 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

All is well, and I think you're right, especially since you're agreeing me.

I agree with u! The Jackson county game caught my eye! Hughes will have a game plan though and keep it close! I went last year cause it was here at Bledsoe but with Corona and limited seating I’m not making the trip Back home to Monterey and not get in lol. 

4 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Monterey went to Bledsoe last year and really shocked me. Bledsoe has a good line this year and they got 2 good running backs! Monterey Has Bowman!!!! The Charlton kid is a dang good player also for Monterey! To me Bowman has to have another big game and Charlton will bite Bledsoe at some point and Antony Soberina has to have a good game also,  But Bledsoe line is best I have seen them have in a while! I didn’t say they would run away with it and I would LOVE to see Monterey Undefeated again! Love my Hometown but just feel this is going to be a good year for Bledsoe! I’m thinkin a score of around 28-21 Bledsoe! Not  a beat down! 

Got it. I would expect a close game.

1 minute ago, TALMAD said:

Yes! That blew my mind! Bledsoe killed Whitwell last year and Monterey Beat Bledsoe pretty good then Whitwell done that in playoffs! Blew my mind! Almost threw my phone away lol

They must have had one sprinkle of that magic football dust left from 2018 and decided to use it.

6 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Have you seen Monterey?

Their closest game was a 12-6 win over Jackson County. Their region games have been against the 3 worst teams in our region. They haven't been tested yet. I believe they'll get a rude awakening. 

I must admit I haven’t seen Monterey and really didn’t know about the Jackson County game being close. I was looking at the Harriman blow out more than anything.

Was the Jackson County game played in Gainesboro? If it was I can catch it on NFHS and probably have a better educated guess.

I did catch the Bledsoe vs Sequatchie game and Bledsoe is a good team from what I seen, but nothing that jump out and say this would be a 2-3 score game. Again that is me judging Monterey after the Harriman score.

I must admit I haven’t seen Monterey and really didn’t know about the Jackson County game being close. I was looking at the Harriman blow out more than anything.

Was the Jackson County game played in Gainesboro? If it was I can catch it on NFHS and probably have a better educated guess.

I did catch the Bledsoe vs Sequatchie game and Bledsoe is a good team from what I seen, but nothing that jump out and say this would be a 2-3 score game. Again that is me judging Monterey after the Harriman score.

Yes they played JC at JC!

• Upvote 1

Just looked.. it was played in Gainesboro. I’ll take a gander and may change my prediction.