Chatt Christian vs GCA

Raven52

1 hour ago, LloydBonafide said:

The score wouldn't have been this close if it wasn't for the Zebras bailing Grace out all night. I haven't witnessed home cooking like that in a mighty long time. I sat near a Webb parent and he claims they were served the same dish last week.:shock:

.......them karns snake ranglers r notoeryus for bringin in sum home cookin baptist in zebra suits.....a few years back when the Irish were up for a visit......they had a zebra crew come out to regulate our game right after a revival....... and they tossed 5 yellers at Fant for crossin over the 2nd white sideline stripe

Booger just lost big money on that outcome.....didnt see it comin....even tho the Irish scored its most points of the season gainst the rams this year...and the Irish r bad

Booger just sayin :shock:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LloydBonafide said:

The score wouldn't have been this close if it wasn't for the Zebras bailing Grace out all night. I haven't witnessed home cooking like that in a mighty long time. I sat near a Webb parent and he claims they were served the same dish last week.:shock:

I think they should’ve thrown more and we would’ve won.......you’ve lost your mind bud. Be happy with your win and good luck the rest of the way. Y’all have a good football team. 

11 hours ago, gcapride said:

I think they should’ve thrown more and we would’ve won.......you’ve lost your mind bud. Be happy with your win and good luck the rest of the way. Y’all have a good football team. 

Thrown more!!!:lol: My mind and eyes work just fine. I'm not sure about those refs eyes though with all those phantom PI calls on 3rd and long! Better yet, ask your middle school coach if he received any text messages from his Webb buddy that night about how embarrassing the refs were that night. If I'm lying I'm flying!

6 hours ago, LloydBonafide said:

Thrown more!!!:lol: My mind and eyes work just fine. I'm not sure about those refs eyes though with all those phantom PI calls on 3rd and long! Better yet, ask your middle school coach if he received any text messages from his Webb buddy that night about how embarrassing the refs were that night. If I'm lying I'm flying!

You should take your argument to Twitter, that’s where you can catch more fish. I don’t need to ask anybody, especially a MS Coach....I was on the sidelines and had a front row seat. Just glad to be playing in week 8 and glad you guys have played a few games. Good luck the rest of the way. 

Edited by gcapride