Lewis co vs Loretto

Bowzer56789

12 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Lewis by 21

The General is probably right. Loretto has had a hard time putting together full games where both the offense and defense put together a full game. This is a very young team, but the future looks bright for them. Lewis is a tough match up for everyone in the Region. Loretto vs. Eagleville the last week of the season, and how Summertown fares against E'ville next week, will be huge in determining the Mustang's playoff picture. 

11 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Saw him pitch in the championship game in Murfreesboro about three years ago. Held them scoreless for the seven inning regulations then an extra three after that I believe. They lost 1-0. But an extraordinary game pitched by both sides 

Ryan Weather's is a fierce competitor. He helped Loretto earn a State title in baseball and basketball, as well as a baseball state runner-up. No surprise that he made it to the show. He's an impressive young man with a great head on his shoulders. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

I watched MP play Mcewen. I really though Loretto would have won last night. 

Loretto should have won. They just didn't show up ready to play. Porter #21 RB was hurt, which didn't help them, but still a very winnable game. The next 3 weeks are huge for Loretto, especially the last game of the season when Eagleville comes to Loretto. 

Edited by cmbeckman13