Week 9: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

1 minute ago, Tiger2 said:

He was already rolling right. He was not throwing it to who was open. He was throwing it to 15 all the way and not to get a first down with under 30 seconds to go. 

Looked like when the snap was low and pressure came he just threw it to a spot downfield. I agree I think it was a called deep ball all the way. 

6 minutes ago, crow said:

Looked like when the snap was low and pressure came he just threw it to a spot downfield. I agree I think it was a called deep ball all the way. 

Spot downfield to side 15 was lined up out wide all alone and running to corner end zone. It was called all the way.

No complaint. They should get him the ball more often and earlier in the game as well as maybe not just going to him when we get a holding call and its 3rd and 17.

I think they should spread it out a little more also. Nothing against #2 and #34. I think 34 has a chance at 2A Mr. Football. 

9 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Don’t think they will cancel they  are 6-4 against Bigger Oneida Dating back to 2010. 

Oneida leads the series 50-25 all time. I hope they don’t cancel win or lose we need a game. 

Edited by crow

8 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Spot downfield to side 15 was lined up out wide all alone and running to corner end zone. It was called all the way.

No complaint. They should get him the ball more often and earlier in the game as well as maybe not just going to him when we get a holding call and its 3rd and 17.

I think they should spread it out a little more also. Nothing against #2 and #34. I think 34 has a chance at 2A Mr. Football. 

The throw was good enough and it was a very nice catch. Overall a well executed play I agree. 

Just now, nakedbootlegger said:

No excuses just fact. Oneida should never drop a game to a school with 160 students in it but they do. 

Poor ole bootlegger. Same song every year, big ole mean Oneida. Let me guess y’all must’ve never beat us the 4 years you cheered at coalfield :roflol: