Betsy vs Greeneville

BetsyCyclones16

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I can't say anything bad about the Greene Monster any longer until AC proves they can beat the Monster. We beaten Betsy but we haven't beat the Greene. This year I am looking for the Mavs to change that and maybe throw a running clock in there. But I only said looking. Lol.....I just can't wait to unzip my lips on Greeneville but for now I am shut up :?:

You said running clock but you meant to say Mercy Rule.I thought Devilman taught you better than that Maverick.

37 minutes ago, lawnman said:

You said running clock but you meant to say Mercy Rule.I thought Devilman taught you better than that Maverick.

Yeah I forgot that one. Haha He threw the book at me for a few years and some chapters at Betsy. 

Seen good article on Ballard at Army. Hope he continues to do well. 

https://www.5starpreps.com/articles/josh-igou-state-farms-where-are-they-now-cade-ballard-greeneville/

8 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah I forgot that one. Haha He threw the book at me for a few years and some chapters at Betsy. 

Seen good article on Ballard at Army. Hope he continues to do well. 

https://www.5starpreps.com/articles/josh-igou-state-farms-where-are-they-now-cade-ballard-greeneville/

Great young man and athlete.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Here’s an interview with Cade.  He’s a humble young man. Glad he’s doing well.  

Great interview.  I can't understand why they keep saying he was 30-0 as a starter.  He started 4 years, and the 30-0 mark was his last 2 years only.  They showed this same graphic on the television broadcast during the UTSA game.  However, the statistics were for a 4-yr period.