Warren Co. @ Coffee Co.

PIONEERS12

On 10/13/2020 at 9:40 AM, sportsguy22 said:

It’s a ‘once in a blue moon’ season for WC. Senior loaded and things will regress dramatically after this year. 

This guy just loves to find any WC post and proceed to downplay what the Pioneers have done this season. At the beginning of the year he didn't think the Pioneers would win more than 4-5 games, now the season is "once in a blue moon" or because the "region is down this year" . Go back to the Blackman vs WC post and you'll see where he thought it was laughable to imagine the Pioneers winning that game...

Sportsguy22 continue to be wrong and enjoy wasting energy on hating on Warren County. The Pioneers will continue living rent free in your head.

3 hours ago, HereSoIDontGetFined said:

This guy just loves to find any WC post and proceed to downplay what the Pioneers have done this season. At the beginning of the year he didn't think the Pioneers would win more than 4-5 games, now the season is "once in a blue moon" or because the "region is down this year" . Go back to the Blackman vs WC post and you'll see where he thought it was laughable to imagine the Pioneers winning that game...

Sportsguy22 continue to be wrong and enjoy wasting energy on hating on Warren County. The Pioneers will continue living rent free in your head.

Funny how you picked out the oldest posts and not the ones where I’ve praised them and said “I was wrong!” Predictions can turn out wrong...this just in. I have zero against Warren County. When is last time they’ve beaten Blackman and also Cookeville? This rarely happens. What do they have returning? How many seniors? Is it not a “once in a blue moon” season?! Explain yourself. What is the future for this program? Prove me wrong. Are they going to continue these types of seasons from now on? Maybe we can touch base this time next year and see who was right. That’s probably the fairest thing to do. I expect a significant drop off. We shall see. Enjoy the ride, but no reason to get cocky or overconfident because of this one season. It has to be sustained over time in my opinion to avoid that “once in a blue moon season” label. The proof will be next year and following years.

19 hours ago, HereSoIDontGetFined said:

Kudos to the job this coaching staff and players have done this year.  Enjoy the success, you have earned it.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 4:42 PM, sportsguy22 said:

Funny how you picked out the oldest posts and not the ones where I’ve praised them and said “I was wrong!” Predictions can turn out wrong...this just in. I have zero against Warren County. When is last time they’ve beaten Blackman and also Cookeville? This rarely happens. What do they have returning? How many seniors? Is it not a “once in a blue moon” season?! Explain yourself. What is the future for this program? Prove me wrong. Are they going to continue these types of seasons from now on? Maybe we can touch base this time next year and see who was right. That’s probably the fairest thing to do. I expect a significant drop off. We shall see. Enjoy the ride, but no reason to get cocky or overconfident because of this one season. It has to be sustained over time in my opinion to avoid that “once in a blue moon season” label. The proof will be next year and following years.

Because celebrating a year of significant accomplishment is being cocky or overconfident...

This is year and this season. Don't understand the reasoning behind immediately trying to down the program by saying it won't happen next year.

Furthermore, I don't think there is 10 people total in WC who are more worried next season than they are this one.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HereSoIDontGetFined said:

Because celebrating a year of significant accomplishment is being cocky or overconfident...

This is year and this season. Don't understand the reasoning behind immediately trying to down the program by saying it won't happen next year.

Furthermore, I don't think there is 10 people total in WC who are more worried next season than they are this one.

You made the comment about “living rent free in your head”! It’s not true. I have nothing against them at all. But that is a cocky comment to make! You also insinuated that this is not a “once in a blue moon” season. It absolutely is if the consistency does not last. Why is this controversial? I just speak the truth and look at the facts. I’ve been saying all year to enjoy the season!! You should! It’s a special regular season. I’m waiting for the answers of why it is not a rare season and why this is in some way untruthful?? I’ll be as interested as anyone on how the next two games go...by far the two toughest games of their regular season.

1 hour ago, sportsguy22 said:

You made the comment about “living rent free in your head”! It’s not true. I have nothing against them at all. But that is a cocky comment to make! You also insinuated that this is not a “once in a blue moon” season. It absolutely is if the consistency does not last. Why is this controversial? I just speak the truth and look at the facts. I’ve been saying all year to enjoy the season!! You should! It’s a special regular season. I’m waiting for the answers of why it is not a rare season and why this is in some way untruthful?? I’ll be as interested as anyone on how the next two games go...by far the two toughest games of their regular season.

You speak the truth and look for facts... Yet you said they wouldn't win half the games they have. Look at the facts and see the team is loaded with senior talent and leadership.

I didn't say WC would continue the type of success they have had this year, but sometimes it takes a year like they are having to get kids that never thought about playing to get on the field. It's negative people that make the comments like you have that make kids think they can't make a difference. It'll just be "the same old Warren County" right?

How is it untruthful you ask? Well I don't think you can accurately depict the future of the program when you obviously were as wrong as you've been this year. Had you paid closer attention you could've seen the groundwork laid for this season last year. I know the other coaches in the region did. This season is only a shock to the ones on the outside. You probably can't name 5 kids on the roster without googling a roster, so how do you know what they will be next year or 3 years from now? Answer me that Nostradamus.