Marion at Silverdale

Bushog02

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Nah.... we were scheduling 5A teams back when the pirates were scheduling homeschool teams out of Ga.

Well then if the warriors are so good to be scheduling 5A schools then why didn’t they want to play the 1A pirates This year? Just curious, doesn’t really matter to me. Seems they had the opportunity too but decided not too. Hate to see this rivalry end like this. Good luck to both schools the rest of the year!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, 1Longshot said:

Well then if the warriors are so good to be scheduling 5A schools then why didn’t they want to play the 1A pirates This year? Just curious, doesn’t really matter to me. Seems they had the opportunity too but decided not too. Hate to see this rivalry end like this. Good luck to both schools the rest of the year!

Coaches decision. I am pretty sure no one is afraid to play a 1A school 

So is Roy the new bodyguard for the Captain? Seems he showed up last week when the devious activities were coming out about the program. I wonder if he will do like the last one and drop the bombs about improper conduct with students???

I do have one question. Are you sure momma is happy with her son getting the one start? Pretty convenient timing after her meltdown after the Meigs game. I'd still be a little worried that she will sing though. Sounds like you boys are back to momma ball again. Just give them boys warm hamburgers this time.

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Coaches decision. I am pretty sure no one is afraid to play a 1A school 

No one except for your coach. It makes no sense. Take a loss and don't play or have a chance even though not a good chance at a win and play. Be honest what does that appear to be.

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

So is Roy the new bodyguard for the Captain? Seems he showed up last week when the devious activities were coming out about the program. I wonder if he will do like the last one and drop the bombs about improper conduct with students???

I do have one question. Are you sure momma is happy with her son getting the one start? Pretty convenient timing after her meltdown after the Meigs game. I'd still be a little worried that she will sing though. Sounds like you boys are back to momma ball again. Just give them boys warm hamburgers this time.

You need to take care of your momma’s and daddies after your coach taking socks off a kid causing a meltdown.  Go somewhere else with accusations.  

29 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If only it were socks coming off down there........

You're such a hypocrite. Like Jasper is so squeaky clean. Always want to bring up stuff about people's personal business cause you can't talk about anything on the field cause your coach is a coward and do are the parents and fans for allowing him to create a possible major change between Jasper and south pittsburg. 

30 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If only it were socks coming off down there........

You always think you’ve got a witty comeback, but in all actuality you are only someone hiding behind name.  If you were credible in any way, you wouldn’t care to let everyone know who you are.  I’m tired of the accusations.  Somebody always for the purple team up the road mad because they aren’t as relevant as they wish.  

11 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

You always think you’ve got a witty comeback, but in all actuality you are only someone hiding behind name.  If you were credible in any way, you wouldn’t care to let everyone know who you are.  I’m tired of the accusations.  Somebody always for the purple team up the road mad because they aren’t as relevant as they wish.  

Close to irrelevant