Marion at Silverdale

Bushog02

5 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Who is the only school in the valley to have to forfeit their season for an illegal player.

I'll hang up and listen :roflolk:

South Pittsburg back in 2001 I think ( can't remember the exact year)   I'm sure some will know........ see its not that hard.      Weren't you the one who orchestrated the field house meeting?  Again who just got off probation for recruiting?   

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The whitwell and dade kid came in middle schoolike sanders.  That's a lot different than getting kids out of alternative school or getting them from detroit, Maryland, Canada.  

Kid from Canada moved down, didn’t pan out and wasn’t even ready enough to play a down for us and probably never would have.  He moved away after not working out.  Kid from Maryland’s has family here. Detroit kid is big but doesn’t start or play enough to equal a quarter.  Once again, you hear a rumor someone started about alternative school and you run with it without knowing anything.  I assure you, you are WRONG about it.  Just make sure you mr assistant coaches quit sending our kids texts asking them to come to Jasper to play.  I’m pretty sure they are saved btw.