Huntland@Cornersville

Tweeter79

7 hours ago, BBRaider said:

I agree. If he is healthy and his plays are managed better Huntland will win. Question is how healthy is he? He was rode hard and put up wet last week against MC (38 Carries) he took a Nasty hit early in the 3rd and wasn’t the same after.   

Huntland will only go as far as Stewart can take them. Gotta give your best player the ball....Johnson is a threat and has all district talent but is only a sophomore. The McCurry Wing T has always lived off the over indulgence of the TB position. I personally find it fascinating that Coach Reed is reviving his program using some of McCurrys influence and ideologies. I believe Coach Reed knows in order to win this game he will have to attempt more passes. In my opinion, unless there's an advantage to placing 4th.....

53 minutes ago, phil24 said:

Huntland will only go as far as Stewart can take them. Gotta give your best player the ball....Johnson is a threat and has all district talent but is only a sophomore. The McCurry Wing T has always lived off the over indulgence of the TB position. I personally find it fascinating that Coach Reed is reviving his program using some of McCurrys influence and ideologies. I believe Coach Reed knows in order to win this game he will have to attempt more passes. In my opinion, unless there's an advantage to placing 4th.....

4th will have to travel to Huntingdon, I don’t see an advantage in that.

7 hours ago, phil24 said:

#20 gives you a better chance than Johnson from my view.