Huntland@Cornersville

Tweeter79

50 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

Does that mean that MC has some D1 athletes on defense? Lmao. Just busting your chops schoolmate. 

Lol, I know you. Keep in mind there are a ton of schools that are D1. I dont know how many soph MC plays on defense. MC is a great team. They have athletes everywhere. Johnson was the middle school MVP in our district which includes most LC schools. 2,000 yds and 20 TDs in his 8th grade year. I think that will translate well in his Jr & Sr season. I think these next 2 seasons he will be a force in both the running game and passing game. I believe Huntland has a promising soph QB prospect in the cut that will be able to open up their passing attack the next 2 years. Johnson will benefit from that I think but I could be completely wrong. Just my personal thoughts.  ;)

Edited by phil24

25 minutes ago, phil24 said:

Lol, I know you. Keep in mind there are a ton of schools that are D1. I dont know how many soph MC plays on defense. MC is a great team. They have athletes everywhere. Johnson was the middle school MVP in our district which includes most LC schools. 2,000 yds and 20 TDs in his 8th grade year. I think that will translate well in his Jr & Sr season. I think these next 2 seasons he will be a force in both the running game and passing game. I believe Huntland has a promising soph QB prospect in the cut that will be able to open up their passing attack the next 2 years. Johnson will benefit from that I think but I could be completely wrong. Just my personal thoughts.  ;)

MC doesn’t have any sophomores on defense that I can think of. But we’ve got a Freshman that had I believe 167 yards receiving. He’ll be a stud with help from OL. With some development the OL should be as dominate as it used to be. 

24 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

MC doesn’t have any sophomores on defense that I can think of. But we’ve got a Freshman that had I believe 167 yards receiving. He’ll be a stud with help from OL. With some development the OL should be as dominate as it used to be. 

That kid is dynamic & explosive! I hope his performance vs Huntland earned him a starting spot if he didnt already have one. He is going to be a handful these next 3 years.