COVID strikes at Centennial and Rockvale

fredjones

1 hour ago, District12AA said:

Then why doesn’t the President fire the CDC director and put someone in charge to clean up the “fiasco”?

There is science around contact tracing, you may not like it but the science is there.

There is not science.  There is politics around it all.  We are being forced to wear mask even the kids in the classroom so why are they being quarantined for following the guidelines.  Originally the science was if you were in contact now in order to get kids in school they upped that to 10 minutes within 6 feet for 1 reason.  So schools could have class change a kids could gonto school.  The whole thing sucks and has been made 10 times worse by grown ups playing politics.  One side wants everyone to be as miserable as possible to drive votes for their side

Just my opinion and we all have one on this.I say let them play if they are healthy but schools with a covid problem had better think about going back to at home learning. In a perfect world all school teachers and folks that worked in the schools,drove the bus and everything else would be twenty something and in perfect health.Also, all parents and grandparents wouldn't be at risk either .This isn't like someone who smokes and knows it's a risk,so they go outside and stay away from everyone because of second hand considerations.No, this can kill someone for just being at the wrong place at the right time and taking in one breath of air.Just think of the warning that would be on a pack of cigarettes if it were as possibly deadly as covid to the smoker and those around them.'' '' You may die within days of smoking this or kill anyone who takes a breath of your smoke '' '' This company is not responsible for the actions of others  your smoke comes into contact with '' '' thanks for buying,have a blessed day and good luck "

It's just sad that players and coaches who've poured so much into a season have to see it cut short. Coaches being away from their families and players wanting to finish out their season, many of whom will never see the field again, have to watch it end so abruptly. We've all seen the tears from players, coaches, and families after their last game is played.  To see it end like this is even more heartbreaking. Unfortunately this is the world we currently live in, I personally just hate to see it end like this and hope I never see it again. 

I agree Frauddle,it's always tough when those seniors play their last game and what's going on right now makes it even worse.A loss on the field compared to something like this would be a better ending to those young mens football career,atleast they got a chance that way.I'm by no means heartless about that part of this year.

12 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I agree Frauddle,it's always tough when those seniors play their last game and what's going on right now makes it even worse.A loss on the field compared to something like this would be a better ending to those young mens football career,atleast they got a chance that way.I'm by no means heartless about that part of this year.

Oh I don't believe you are being heartless and I understand your frustration. Regardless of where anyone stands on covid, it feels as though adults are ruining what should be the best of times for these students.

2 hours ago, Frauddle said:

Oh I don't believe you are being heartless and I understand your frustration. Regardless of where anyone stands on covid, it feels as though adults are ruining what should be the best of times for these students.

Yep,I wish there was a better answer to this.I know that if I were back when my kids were playing and covid was the only reason their careers came to an end,I would have been mad about everything surrounding it.I guess anytime that anything or anyone hurts your family,the bottom line for all of us that care is to strike back anyway we can. I'm very biased in my thinking as I guess most of us are.I understand people that may have several kids and both young parents working needing to have the schools open .I also well understand folks being the only care givers for older loved ones and weighing out stopping at the front door or spending every last second they can together.