Eagleville at Loretto

ddaddy

1 hour ago, Salem said:

The Lewisburg zip code covers 3/4 of Marshall County so yes we have players from "Lewisburg" but they live in subdivisions in Chapel Hill. We haven't had an impact player from MCHS in memory, not even a kicker or backup QB.  We picked up a lineman this year with good size but he hasn't seen any action in varsity games. 

am i correct that some transfers in the past have been veto'ed by the county officials?

52 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

am i correct that some transfers in the past have been veto'ed by the county officials?

Not to my knowledge. TSSAA is the only hurdle.  We don't have a lot of transfers between the county's three schools for athletics. We lose as many as we get. Forrest has lost a 1A state champ pitcher to CA, a Mr Basketball candidate to Eagleville, and a very good RB to Cornersville  in the last 7-8 years. Two of the three had issues with coaches. We haven't received any players in those sports of that caliber in return. 

5 hours ago, Salem said:

The Lewisburg zip code covers 3/4 of Marshall County so yes we have players from "Lewisburg" but they live in subdivisions in Chapel Hill. We haven't had an impact player from MCHS in memory, not even a kicker or backup QB.  We picked up a lineman this year with good size but he hasn't seen any action in varsity games. 

Good info Salem. Sounds about the same at Eagleville with Central. At least in years past. Good luck in the playoffs.