East Hamilton @ Elizabethton

JMorton

41 minutes ago, Payton34 said:

I would think Betsy will have a running clock in 2nd half if they are as good as there fans say they are.

I don’t think any Betsy fan cares if it’s a running clock or not as long as we win.  It’s a business like mentality around here,  show up hit somebody and score.  Everybody has a job and That approach has helped us for 26 straight games.  I don’t see much changing now. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

You quoted Wikipedia lol. 

I'll take the US Census data.

Median income

Greene county $41,138

Anderson county $49,376

Per capita 

Greene county $23,668

Anderson $27,913

Bachelor's degree or higher as a % of population aged 25 +

Greene 15.3%

Anderson 23.5%

Go back at Look at the Census Report again for Greeneville ( since AC isn't playing any county school and not under they same stats, school system, etc as the County).

Median income from 2018

Greene Co  $41,138

Anderson county $49,376

Per capita 

Greene Co $23,668

Anderson $27,913

Greeneville 20.4% - Greene Co as a whole is 15.3%

Anderson 23.5% (Would be a lot lower if it wasn't for Oak Ridge who is pulling the rest of Anderson County up with 37.4% and one of the top 10 public school systems in the state).

Poverty Level % is higher in Anderson County also unlike you stated before.

Thank Oak Ridge for bringing everything else up for you the same way Greeneville bring up everything else in Greene County.  I've sold homes in all these areas I've talked about and have a ton of clients I've helped out in Anderson County and were raised the same way I was and have a lot in common talking about the areas.

Heck I'm seeing a girl that was a AC Grad and an all state volleyball player at AC and we joke about how similar the two places 

Edited by Swipes

County for county starts are what they are.

Can I use just Norris then? Do I get to throw out Lake City? How about Clinton?

Median income

Clinton $45,009

Greeneville $34,296

Per capita 

Clinton $26,672

Greeneville $21,917

Poverty

Clinton 16%

Greeneville 18.8%

You're a realtor? Median average of owner occupied dwelling

Clinton $163,300

Greeneville $128,100

I've lived and worked in a lot of the US. Retired military and currently work all over East Tennessee. Every area has its warts. I'm just (successfully) demonstrating that there are more economic and academic opportunities in this area when you said the two are the same and implied that we were the hicks. All because someone else got under your skin.

I wish every kid everywhere nothing but success in every endeavor, including the football field.

On topic. Do you think the Cyclones rest starters as much as possible? I think at some point there is a running clock. Do they get the 2nd and 3rd team reps or do they try to maintain the running clock?

1 hour ago, TotallynotLEO said:

You quoted Wikipedia lol. 

I'll take the US Census data.

Median income

Greene county $41,138

Anderson county $49,376

Per capita 

Greene county $23,668

Anderson $27,913

Greene 15.3%

Anderson 23.5%

Wow ok did not know that. Learned something today

14 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

How has this thread turned into who is the poorest between AC or Greeneville and AC fans trying to convince themselves they will hang a running clock on Greeneville.  SMH.  

BetsyCyclones16, 

I'm at least putting some questions about the game out there to try to reasonably stay on topic.

How balanced are you guys on offense? I really haven't caught much of you guys this year. 

40 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

BetsyCyclones16, 

I'm at least putting some questions about the game out there to try to reasonably stay on topic.

How balanced are you guys on offense? I really haven't caught much of you guys this year. 

We are well balanced.  Bryson is a game changer at qb.  Great arm and great recievers.  Speedy running back In Nate Stevens and we also have a power back in ladarian Avery.  Bryson will also beat you with his legs.  BUT in all seriousness it starts in the trenches.  We returned our whole OLine from last years team and those boys are big and have a mean streak.  They also don’t go both ways so it tends to wear on teams. We have two Mr. Football semi finalist in Bryson Rollins QB and Parker Hughes WR/S.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2ED9J6

Edited by BetsyCyclones16
URL added

10 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

BetsyCyclones16, 

Anybody got the scouting report on East Hamilton???  Seems like they hit a stride last week against S. South.  Or South just laid down.

On 11/10/2020 at 11:05 AM, Swipes said:

And you a very new to this board and don't know the trash talk that has went on between Greeneville and AC over the past 4 years.

I'm sure you saw the we don't play daddy ball sign 2 years ago, the fax sent to Greeneville High School before the beat down 2 years ago we gave AC, and the Shirts after that game with a big Ole Maverick with a Greeneville Brand on saying OWNED! It goes both ways just ask Mavs in Flight and he will confirm there is no love loss between the two schools and what makes it so much fun to rag on you guys.

Wait till this year after the game. It’s going to be great. The shirts was nice Greeneville had made that year but AC got a little pay back for them this year after the game. I’m sure you will see it on coach T Friday night after the game. 

11 hours ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Anybody got the scouting report on East Hamilton???  Seems like they hit a stride last week against S. South.  Or South just laid down.

They are about 2 touchdowns better than East Ridge from what I've seen. I know last year they had a pretty decent QB and tried to mix it up. A few athletes spread around the field. They've played pretty consistent all year.

I doubt anyone has the caliber of lines we've seem from NET.