GreenEville vs Anderson County

SpreadAttack

8 hours ago, KEV-O said:

I only spent two short years in Greeneville and in that time the Greeneville Betsy rivalry pumped through my veins. Don't tell anyone but I was glad of all the 4A teams it was Betsy that knock Greeneville off the top of the hill. Y'all's current success is well deserved and I know it just makes this rivalry that much better! Go Devil's!!

I feel the same way and I hope the Greene machine rolls all over AC.

So we (AC) has had a few transfers that starts for us this is what I found out: To me it just shows that you have great coaches and program.

#13 Farragut Sr

#2 Clinton Sr

#58 Clinton Sr

#22 Clinton  Sr

#10 Clinton 

#30 Catholic 

#52 Gibbs 

#9 QB Grace

#4 Grace

Edited by Payton34
  • Upvote 1

AC has some good recruiting but did not realize that many. We do not go to Florida that just crazy. Kids need to grow up where they live and enjoy as they can move later and enjoy it too. Greeneville is all about Greeneville. And the Monster will come crashing down. And now since lawman is a part of the losing click he will be next week here at AC. We will talk about that next week . For now it's like lets make some good ole poke salad this Friday with the Greene. And trust me the Greene is trying to get fired up for AC and once AC sees these post its Cady Bar the door!!!!

Does anyone really think Greeneville is going to florida or anywhere else to recruit players. Do I think AC or anyone close to Knoxville is going to other schools and recruiting ,NO. Kids may go to great programs on their own with the help of their family and that is understandable. That all said however, If I was going to recruit players, why go past Blount county.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I want to congratulate our former AC QB Jamie Chadwell whom is now Head coach at Coastal Carolina ranked #15 in the nation. His smaller Brother does an excellent Job as our Defensive Coach Jonathan Chadwell and without him we would not be where we are. Great job Jon and Cross.

https://apnews.com/230573ee26faf10667abb367249004ce