2A Playoff Run

ChuckDSanAntonio

Just now, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

I guess the question is how different a team is Goodpasture than the team that lost 36-0 to CPA just 1 month ago?

Well they lost another defensive starter Friday night so that won’t help. It’s going to be tough for the offense to score 4 or 5 TD’s unless CPA is turning it over. Nobody has scored 4 offensive TD’s against them. That first game was 3-0 CPA at the half and Goodpasture got stopped at the 1 early in the game. CPA just wore them down with size and depth. I mean you have a roster of probably 80 and a roster of 30. Games are played between the lines so we’ll see Friday night.

CPA roster is actually 75 and they do outnumber kids in uniform almost every time they kickoff even against public 6A's. Goodpasture had em in the first half  again. Unless CPA figures a way to cover inside slants then LA is gonna put up big yards. Langston Patterson and Cade Law will play power game behind the OL and LA will score quick and make it a skill vs power game. Weather could be important. Goodpasture played well and is coached well. I was very impressed with how far they have come so fast.