Riley Cooper FAR better player.

bobcatfan300

Riley Cooper played far better than Rush again. Rush had the ball stolen twice by a freshman who is at least 8", 9" shorter. He hit the side of the backboard twice, missed a lot of shots and an important free throw. Riley scored over him over and over. Yes, Upperman pulled it out but why, when York was up by 3 with 5.8 seconds to go, weren't the players told to foul? It would have been a 1&1...making it a York 1 point lead. Upperman could have made the first and missed the second on purpose, but Riley out rebounded Rush all night and odds were York would have gotten the rebound. York fans are incredible though and York will get them in the playoffs. If Upperman is the #3 team in the state, York is #3.5

Edited by bobcatfan300
Typo

Didn't get to see tonight's game. Rush is a great kid and a very good player. Just not what I consider dominate. He is a tremendous shot blocker. Post game is not were it should be. He usually make a move an shoots a jump shot. He gets his shot blocked a lot. He really needs to develop the hook more.  Will likely be the all time shot blocker and rebounder in UHS history. Next year he will play against 18 to 23 year old's and every team will have multiple players his size and bigger. I wish him the best and time will tell.

1 hour ago, MDLTNHPS said:

Didn't get to see tonight's game. Rush is a great kid and a very good player. Just not what I consider dominate. He is a tremendous shot blocker. Post game is not were it should be. He usually make a move an shoots a jump shot. He gets his shot blocked a lot. He really needs to develop the hook more.  Will likely be the all time shot blocker and rebounder in UHS history. Next year he will play against 18 to 23 year old's and every team will have multiple players his size and bigger. I wish him the best and time will tell.

Riley got far more blocked shots tonight. He's more athletic with moves to the basket, can bring the ball up the court like a point guard, makes his free throws and hits the three. He's just a much better athlete. Certainly Rush is very good, has a good attitude and I'm sure is a fine young man. But Cooper should be MBP. York has won 3 of the last 4