rbs and celina

cross55

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched this game tonight.rbs is a very good team.meador is a pretty good player.and i know this is not going to go over well,but celina learned a lesson tonite in math that u can't beat 8.but to tell the truth i am not real sure that they could have beat rbs the way they played tonite much less the refs

I'm not going to get on here and trash talk and I don't think anyone should. Everyone should keep their mouths' quiet and show how they feel on the court AND LEAVE IT ALL ON THE COURT AND NOT ON COACHT.COM! It's like the great coach says, RBS is going to earn the R-E-S-P-E-C-T that it very well deserves. Now for my thoughts on the game, I give my props to Celina for keeping it a close and good game. Chad Watson played a solid game and had good backup also. RBS's problem was stupid mistakes like missed lay-ups and so many walking violations. I give my props to the entire RBS team for the excellent play tonight. District 7A needs to be wary of Celina because they could creep up on you at any time. Congratulations RBS on an excellent district win #1!

Intensity was good, emotions ran high, both teams left it on the court. Celina missed lots of easy buckets (layups) that could have gotten them back in the game late. A Watson 3 went almost all the way in and rimmed back out that would have been a huge swing for Celina. RBS had the momentum in the second half. Celina just could not stop RBS post play (Meador) at all. Should be just as much fum @ Celina's Dawg House later in the year. Good luck to both teams as they start the district run.

RBS played good but Celina is still definetly better. RBS didn't beat us, we beat ourselves. Missing those easy shots, missing free throws, throwing the ball away, and all the other stupid stuff we did. On any other night we would have just won 80-65, but we just killed ourselves. We'll work on it and next time around we'll be ready.

I think the game went well.(at least what I seen of it) Celina is a good defensive and offensive team. But no one gives RBS credit they think because we are a small town we arn't any good at sports and i think our boys have proved so far that they're not letting anyone run them down. Good luck in the future and good game.

:o

I think the game went well.(at least what I seen of it) Celina is a good defensive and offensive team. But no one gives RBS credit they think because we are a small town we arn't any good at sports and i think our boys have proved so far that they're not letting anyone run them down. Good luck in the future and good game.

:o

we didnt play as good as we have been.we come into the game over confident.i guess since we were 5 and 0 we thought we could just go into rbs home floor and they would lay down but it doesnt go like that.the loss probably helped us more.eric really played good but chad and chase stunk it up.Chase played stupid and chad couldnt shoot a lick.well i guess they'll prepare better for fri. night and the next time they play a good team.