Westmoreland travels to Portland to kickoff the 2021 season

Mr. Postman1

On 8/10/2021 at 2:43 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Mofoe have you seen them or the the dirty birds play any yet this year?

No but i know the eagles are a lot better than last year with the players that are back from last year, it don't take a lot of thinking to figure that part and i know how competitive your coach is played a little ball with him. He's the kind you want on your team and with an older more experience team they will be just fine. I honestly think portland will over look them and it will be to late to catch up. 

Edited by mofojoe

20 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

No but i know the eagles are a lot better than last year with the players that are back from last year, it don't take a lot of thinking to figure that part and i know how competitive your coach is played a little ball with him. He's the kind you want on your team and with an older more experience team they will be just fine. I honestly think portland will over look them and it will be to late to catch up. 

So you think you better watchout for the dirty birds.

3 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

So you think you better watchout for the dirty birds.

Im saying they will be much better than last year. Time will tell how much better but if some teams overlook them it will be bad news quick. And that hurts but the truth.

Edited by mofojoe

Really good game tonight! Eagles made a couple mistakes that really hurt us but overall, impressed that a little ole 2A school can come to the big 5A and give them all they want. Loosing by a field goal sucks but both teams played hard and it was a great game! Portland’s number 15 and 25 are both going to give some teams some trouble this year, both great players!