Westmoreland @ H20

biggest

7 hours ago, Yeti said:

Question is if that's true, how do you recognize when you have the talent needed to make a run and what do you do differently. 

Serious question, Why did Trousdale beat you to make the semis like they did the past few years considering you won the early game in the season. Did they continue to improve more than you did the rest of the season etc ? Hard to beat same team twice? 

Like the others said, they are traditionally bigger and more physical than us up front. 

I haven’t seen anything in Watertown just yet so I will hold off on predictions. I do know their 2 losses come from 2 really good teams in FVille and Gordo…. I would assume with the returning QB H20 will be trying to air it out a lot, I’ve been impressed with our pass coverage but I think this will be the best QB we have seen so far so we shall see! Our line play is going to have to improve so we can move the ball though for sure! 

6 hours ago, GBO52 said:

I haven’t seen anything in Watertown just yet so I will hold off on predictions. I do know their 2 losses come from 2 really good teams in FVille and Gordo…. I would assume with the returning QB H20 will be trying to air it out a lot, I’ve been impressed with our pass coverage but I think this will be the best QB we have seen so far so we shall see! Our line play is going to have to improve so we can move the ball though for sure! 

70-30 run first and most of the 30 is bubbles and hitches 

If we all get to practice this week for the first time I think our team can be better offensively than the folks on this board think. Ive saw Gordonsville play SC but I havnt seen aqua town. The last time Westmoreland won a region championship we started the season 0-2. Kinda like this season. They lost 2 barn burners and then went on the win the next 8. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

If we all get to practice this week for the first time I think our team can be better offensively than the folks on this board think. Ive saw Gordonsville play SC but I havnt seen aqua town. The last time Westmoreland won a region championship we started the season 0-2. Kinda like this season. They lost 2 barn burners and then went on the win the next 8. 

Well I don’t know if you’ll win the region, but this is by far the best chance you have to beat H2O in the last three years and that’s without me seeing y’all play one snap. 

Edited by H2Oman

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Well I don’t know if you’ll win the region, but this is by far the best chance you have to beat H2O in the last three years and that’s without me seeing y’all play one snap. 

Im just hoping we dont have sickness and the game goes on. I really feel we would be 2-0 right now if our players wouldve been as healthy as we were when we played Goodpasture in the summer or the cascade scrimmage.

On 8/28/2021 at 9:36 AM, biggest said:

It makes you realize that we underachieved the last 3-4years with the talent we had.

Yes you all did. All that talent flooding in from all over was wasted. Yall have had the best all round team in the region from my stand point. Well coached and well rounded but couldnt beat TC when it counted the most.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Im just hoping we dont have sickness and the game goes on. I really feel we would be 2-0 right now if our players wouldve been as healthy as we were when we played Goodpasture in the summer or the cascade scrimmage.

Me too… I hope all the kids on both sides are healthy.

Though this team isn’t as athletic as they’ve been in the past. If you take away a botched punt at the two and a blown coverage we are 1-1 right now.

This game should be competitive though.

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Me too… I hope all the kids on both sides are healthy.

Though this team isn’t as athletic as they’ve been in the past. If you take away a botched punt at the two and a blown coverage we are 1-1 right now.

This game should be competitive though.

They are Athletic they just have get put on the stage to  showcase and not even derrick henry is running through 9 man boxes in a phone booth ,  gotta figure out hot to get your guys all over the grass