Fulton Will Visit Anderson County Mavericks

Give a lot of respect for Fulton. They have speed and could have really took alot of momentum out of us on those long speed plays. Fulton will be dangerous for any team they play. Clean up penalties.

But what about the Mavericks Defense second half. Fulton is a fast team and our defense stepped it up big time. Offense and Defense is clicking and that's the only way we can win this conference!!!

A slew of players in fact Great Game Mavericks!!! We're on our way we are starting to work together. Oh no still 6 minutes to go

On 9/2/2021 at 9:50 AM, Tadvols said:

hopefully cooler weather stays  ..Falcons have so many players go both ways with only about 30 on the whole team ..still missing their best Lineman  who starts on OL and DL .. so they have guys in the trenches that have never played .. speed will definately have to be utilized on offense as the line of scrimmage physicality may go to the Mavs  .. defense speed will hopefully get to the big RB from AC before he can get going  and we can pressure the QB .. we hoping to stay in game until 4th qtr  .. we will see ..AC has a good team and staff  ...  

I think the good linemen(no.52) played. He picked up an offensive fumble and ran it at least 20 yards while dragging numerous AC players with him for most of the yardage. One of the best power runs I have seen in along time!!!!

3 hours ago, Coachgpa said:

I think the good linemen(no.52) played. He picked up an offensive fumble and ran it at least 20 yards while dragging numerous AC players with him for most of the yardage. One of the best power runs I have seen in along time!!!!

Yea I think he got cleared and kept having cramping issues and kept going in and out  .. he is strong as a ox .. almost unblockable  .. going to Furman  ...  he played maybe half or 2/3 of snaps which was pretty good considering  ..#55 DE and OG is his brother  .. they both tough kids ...  he may be going to Furman also ..  they have about 8 or 11 starters on each side go both ways  .. the corners, the safeties , the DT 's and DE's all go both   ..