Sequatchie at Jackson County

Indian

Sequatchie will try to get going again after the game at Cannon County was called. Hopefully can continue some good things from the Marion game though it didn’t show on the scoreboard, and get some back who’d been out. The teams will be in the same basketball and spring sports districts so getting this game fits. 

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

If they don’t win by 35 it’s gonna be a long couple of years in Sasquatchi county.  JC is not very good. 

You listen hear. I don’t need you running your big mouth about my Squatch boys. We can’t help our school board and school leaders care more about the other sports that they can’t hire a competent coach for us. Now we got this nice turf with a soft team that when they hit couldn’t even break a paper bag. 

Even try to set up a meeting with the new coach and he won’t even return my letters written to him. I’ll be driving my UTV up to the game in my letterman jacket ready to bust some heads. Hope the boys get inspired by me and Bobby on the 35 yard line.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, SquatchU said:

You listen hear. I don’t need you running your big mouth about my Squatch boys. We can’t help our school board and school leaders care more about the other sports that they can’t hire a competent coach for us. Now we got this nice turf with a soft team that when they hit couldn’t even break a paper bag. 

Even try to set up a meeting with the new coach and he won’t even return my letters written to him. I’ll be driving my UTV up to the game in my letterman jacket ready to bust some heads. Hope the boys get inspired by me and Bobby on the 35 yard line.

What other sports is Squatch known for? Cheerleading? 

I just feel bad for JC they are way worse off than you guys. Beating Sale Creek will be the highlight of their year. 

34 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

What other sports is Squatch known for? Cheerleading? 

I just feel bad for JC they are way worse off than you guys. Beating Sale Creek will be the highlight of their year. 

Looks here the Squatch Softball team lays the smack down on everyone in God’s Country. Problem is they get all the good players while we are left with their pansy brothers who are too scared to chug some energy drinks and caffeine pills before the game to accomplish some powerful downhill blocks.