White House vs Waverly @ Titans Nissan Stadium

Trollin

18 minutes ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

Great game to watch. I think the score indicates that it was closer than it appeared but 1 minute after the 4th it was 30-14 and just felt pretty much over. With that being said, I also think Waverly could've won as well with some deep balls being missed in the first half. Was a fun experience 

We’re gonna have to get better defending the pass.  If I watch that film I’m taking deep shots every play against us 

4 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

We’re gonna have to get better defending the pass.  If I watch that film I’m taking deep shots every play against us 

Agreed. Glad it happened now though and they came away with a win. Assuming they will fix it and correct it and possibly get some DBs back there that can cover better!

2 hours ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

Great game to watch. I think the score indicates that it was closer than it appeared but 1 minute after the 4th it was 30-14 and just felt pretty much over. With that being said, I also think Waverly could've won as well with some deep balls being missed in the first half. Was a fun experience 

It was a close game. 14-13 Waverly just before half. WH kicked a great field goal to go ahead with seconds before half 16-14. Waverly had 3 or 4 wide open dropped passes that should have scored in first half. 
WH scored 2 TDs in 3rd. Waverly scored 3 TDs in the 4th. WH also scored 1 in 4th. Waverly got going in the 4th with the pass offense. White House was simply executed better last night. Don’t try to act like it wasn’t close. It was a fight to the end. Hoping we meet again in playoffs to get a chance at redemption. Best of luck to y’all. 

Just now, Orangecountry said:

After watching the Milan vs south Gibson game I’m not so sure the road to the Alcoa classic don’t run through yalls region. 

East Nashville and Stratford will both be tough outs. The jury is still out on them as usual but they're playing teams like FRA, Riverdale, Independence, Davidson Academy, etc. Come November they'll be rolling. I'd love to see 6-3a pull through round 3 for once though. But it won't be as easy as looks right now I promise. 

2 minutes ago, Swarm said:

East Nashville and Stratford will both be tough outs. The jury is still out on them as usual but they're playing teams like FRA, Riverdale, Independence, Davidson Academy, etc. Come November they'll be rolling. I'd love to see 6-3a pull through round 3 for once though. But it won't be as easy as looks right now I promise. 

True they are playing teams like Father Ryan but they are getting blown out by them too.