Rhea County at Elizabethton

ADS1

1 minute ago, gr8tplay said:

Good game and wishing all the Rhea County fans, players and coaches a safe trip home on this dark and wet might. Rhea is very impressive running that offense.  

Elizabethton is a tough bunch.  Should make it to the Greeneville rematch.  You will give them all they want.

Good game for the orange and black.  That’s a good team we just beat,  they run that wing T like a well oiled machine.  Not sure if it was a frustration thing tonight or what but Rhea played dirty.  I guess much of that would come from that big barrel that got poured on them but either way it was undisciplined.  Safe travels home for Rhea and good luck the rest of the season!  Go cyclones.

2 minutes ago, ADS1 said:

Elizabethton is a tough bunch.  Should make it to the Greeneville rematch.  You will give them all they want.

We still have to improve to ensure that happens. We are really lacking in our passing game. No where near where we have been. But, thank you for the compliment. Your team can really control the clock with that offense. If you trade scores or even up just a little you can keep them off the field. Wing T ran to near perfection!! 

1 minute ago, gr8tplay said:

We still have to improve to ensure that happens. We are really lacking in our passing game. No where near where we have been. But, thank you for the compliment. Your team can really control the clock with that offense. If you trade scores or even up just a little you can keep them off the field. Wing T ran to near perfection!! 

I noticed that you all stopped trying to pass after the Int.  That was the only way that we would have caught y'all. 

- I don't know how bad our freshman RB is hurt...  He is a man among boys for his age, and I think that he could have made at least one score difference in the game.  Just hope that he's not out for the rest of the season.