Campbell County at Clinton

oridgecat

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

Trust me, I’m fully aware. I have to sit through it every week. When I say it’s painful, that’s an understatement. Lol

I feel for you brother, I hope you aren't at UT or Jax Jaguar fan. It would make for some tough weekends, lol.

Just now, SweetScience said:

We’re still living through the memories of the ‘85 season. Kinda like us OR fans, who do the same through the ‘91 season.

ORHS will be back on top soon enough, I am sure of it. We need to get some fundamental things sured up as a program, starting with coaching, scheme and S&C and we will be back contending for state titles. And not off a fluke season like last year.

2 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

ORHS will be back on top soon enough, I am sure of it. We need to get some fundamental things sured up as a program, starting with coaching, scheme and S&C and we will be back contending for state titles. And not off a fluke season like last year.

I hope you’re right, but I ain’t holding my breath. You an OR fan?

Just now, SweetScience said:

A once proud, tradition rich program, relegated to hoping and praying they don’t get mercy ruled in their upcoming game. Maaan, it hurts. I’m sure it does the kids too, more so than I.

I know. And I really like Gaddis. That's the sad thing.