FRANKLIN COUNTY vs WARREN COUNTY

REBELFAN70

21 minutes ago, yom0mma5favfan69 said:

Anyone know who took his spot at Tullahoma? Why is it so hard to find good coaches at FC?

Politics. Its what got rid of Mac and brought in the new coach who had zero head coaching experience at any level not pee wee not middle school ZERO. 1 year OC at Rockvale with zero wins and then boom you are the HC at a 5a program. How else do you explain that decision other than politics? The AD is tight with his grandfather. They have gotten by on athleticism alone this season and are lucky to be making the playoffs. 

20 hours ago, gypsyroad said:

He was the only coach at FC for a while with any high school HC experience so he was D&O line, special teams & strength & conditioning coach. So he has been leaned on ALOT. I've had T-town ppl say they were glad when he left. His weightlifting and Defensive coordinator philosophy were highly questioned there. Facts are their program has improved alot since he left. 

I KNOW the coach you speak of and your comments make it obvious to me that you DO NOT. One of the finest men AND football coaches I have ever been around. IT is also noteworthy to mention he has SEVERAL rings.... Some people on here are so ignorant and know absolutely ZERO about football. It's hilarious to read.

45 minutes ago, 422PT said:

I KNOW the coach you speak of and your comments make it obvious to me that you DO NOT. One of the finest men AND football coaches I have ever been around. IT is also noteworthy to mention he has SEVERAL rings.... Some people on here are so ignorant and know absolutely ZERO about football. It's hilarious to read.

Rings from the past aren't winning games today. The past 2 seasons speak for themselves. 3 region wins and some 3a wins. Not exactly impressive with the talent thats there. I never said he's a bad guy just can't keep up with the game anymore.