Girls and JV Tournaments

CoachDFreeman

Siegel High School will be hosting 3 different dates for tournaments this season. 

Dates include:

Friday December 10 - Girls Dual (limiting to 12 teams)
Saturday December 11 - Girls and JV Boys individual tournament 
Saturday January 29th - JV STATE tournament 

If you are interested in participating, please click on the link below to fill out the interest form. The only tournament as of now that we have to limit is the Girls Dual (due to space and time for teams). The others may be limited due to any policies our county / TSSAA may put on us between now and then. I will get in touch with those that respond and keep you in the loop as these tournaments approach if anything changes. 

• 1 month later...

Good afternoon, 

The girls dual on Friday has been cancelled but we are still full go for Saturday Dec 11th for the JV Boys / Girls Individual tournament. It is on TrackWrestling under Ramsey Rumble Invitational. Feel free to enter your roster by Wednesday Dec 8th at 11:59pm CST. If you do not have access, please email me at freemand@rcschools.net and I will get you added. 

Below is the link to TrackWrestling. 

https://unapproved website/opentournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&TIM=1638821318102&pageName=TournamentHub.jsp%3FTIM%3D1638821318907%26twSessionId%3Dstewgoinex&twSessionId=stewgoinex

Thank you and see you then. Best of luck with the rest of the season.